Twenty-Three: Hey Daddy

Gabrielle

"Woman don tell me them Bye Felicia braids is 'a hairstyle?" he questioned, while pulling his beanie a little lower.

"They are- and I still look good-so your point is?" I questioned, while looking up at him.

He smirked and held his hand out to me. I placed my hand in his and he pulled me up.

"Ya nervous about meeting ya pops?" he asked while looking in my eyes.

"Sort of- but I'm more or less excited" I replied, while making my way towards the dresser. I placed my last earring in my ear.

"I'd be nervous as a muhfukka if I was limping like that doe." He laughed and pointed at my legs.

I glared at him because the pain had subsided, but I didn't know I was walking with a limp. Just great. The first time meeting my daddy and he's going to know his baby girl has been fucked royally.

"Oh my - August I cannot meet my daddy like this!" I stuttered feeling my face heat up.

I threw my mascara at him and it missed by an inch.

"Ya can and yah will. Stop overthinking. Daddy know what the deal is. How you think ya got here. Raf had to be stroking ya mama real good. You just got a little morning after walk. That's 'all." He replied with the straightest face before letting out an overly obnoxious laugh.

"Aug that shit ain't funny. What if that was our daughter- or even Izzy?" I questioned while rolling my eyes.

"Izzy ain't fucking till' she 70 or 80. Tha only pleasure she will have then is her Depend being changed. Our daughter ain't getting married. I 'a let 'ha know she beautiful everyday- and she don't need no niggah because ha mama ain't need me. I was just the Michael Kors to yo Jimmy Choo, and ya couldn't resist all my charm. She's ah strong black independent woman- and these niggahs ain't shit.

I shook my head at him. Poor Izzy had no siblings and all male uncles. I was going to have to rescue my poor niece from their foolish tactics. We didn't even have a daughter but her life was going to be hell.

"As much as I enjoyed your male version of an- I am every woman speech. Females have to have some type of interaction. If you make the reigns tight as hell they ultimately rebel. Even if they do not rebel once they get to college they end up flunking because they don't have mommy and daddy micro managing" I replied.

"You heard me Cha- my daughter or my niece on' need that bullshit." He stated, while walking out the door

August

Cha been on my nerves since we left the house. I was adamant about my niece and future daughter not needing no niggah. For the simple fact I know I was a dawg ass niggah before meeting Cha. Karma was a bitch and I wasn't ready to meet her yet.

"Babeh, can we have this conversation when you expecting. And I'm the least of Izzy issues. She still got my brudda to worry 'bout." I spoke, while pulling into the restaurant Rafael chose.

I cut the engine, and got out jogging over to Cha side to open the door. As I was looking up I noticed Rafael, and Scar cars in the parking lot. We made it inside and I noticed them sitting in the back area. As we made it to the back I was trying to keep a straight face watching Cha walk. I wrapped my arm around ha waist pulling her into my front.

"Babeh that walk not helping your life at all. You only drawing attention to yourself. Just walk like you normally walk, and it might look like you just sprained ya ankle or sum shit." I stated, while kissing ha cheek.

I could imagine the glare she was sporting right nah

"Fix ya face babeh, it ain't all that bad. I promise ya." I spoke, while kissing her cheek.