One.Two

Devil

Christina was chill, but her mouth was reckless as hell. For the first time in my life, I was staring at a mirror image of myself and that alone was fucking with me. We were just enjoying one another.

"You are an ass man" she said chuckling.

"How?" I asked curiously.

"How you give a broad the best dick of her life (as you put it), then call her Bridget while she servicing you?" she asked while cracking up.

"My dad always told me the one that's meant to be you'll remember the whole night." I stated.

"He sounds like a wise man. Are you and him close?" she asked smiling.

I felt his whole body tense once I asked that question. I felt bad all of a sudden for even asking. I opened my mouth to apologize, but he stopped me.

"You good ma, but we all were close to my dad. We shared a lot of great memories. He passed away a couple months back. I watched as she covered her mouth and her eyes glossed over.

"I'm so sorry. He really sounded like an amazing man though." She stated shyly.

"You getting soft thug life?" I asked smirking at her.

"Never that! I'm too H-Town for that." she replied chuckling.

"I knew I heard an accent, but I wasn't quite sure. What brought you to Miami?" I asked.

"Initially school, but once I graduated I decided to stay because I enjoyed it so much." Chris stated. 

I knew they had the cartel but I had to know I wasn't just messing with a strictly hood nigga. I liked a nigga that could put me in my place, but still hold a decent conversation.

"Did you go to college or anything?" she asked inquisitively.

"Shit ma you looking at niggas that graduated high school, and college with honors. I graduated cum laude to be exact lil nigga." I stated while pushing her hair behind her ear.

Why is she having this effect on me though? I was going to have to talk to mom dukes about this foreign bullshit Chris had me on. I already knew the next question she was going to ask.

"You cannot help the life you are born into, but you can always be smart about it lil nigga. We already knew the cartel was ours. However, why be a dumb ass nigga with cheddar? I mean if you are going to be that nigga, by all means be that NIGGA!"

"Plus my mom always said an education is the one thing that can't be taken away. If I lost all this shit tomorrow a nigga always got a plan b."

She was about to speak until I heard a loud ass smack, and what the fuck bitch?

We both looked over only to see Money and Lani glaring at one another. I swear they were just laughing and talking with one another. Chris called Lani name, but she wasn't backing down. I just chuckled because Money ass was well over 6 feet. 6'6" to be exact to her 5'0" foot frame, but mama was holding shit down like a boss.

Lani

I was really feeling Money until his ass decided to try some hoe shit, and the Slauson side of me came out.

Previously...

When Money first approached me I thought oh god he just another arrogant...overly cocky light skin nigga. However, he's the complete opposite. Our conversation was going well until he pulled that wildcard out of his ass.

"You ever dated a dealer before, or anything ma?" he asked looking nervous.

I had to laugh at the fact of him being nervous as hell.