Twenty: Christmas Surprises

Scar

This was the fourth store Lani had dragged me into today, and all we came to do was get shoes for my junior. I wasn't complaining though because it was Victoria Secrets. Me and Izzy were sitting on the bench while she looked through bras, and thongs.

"Babe you like this?" she questioned, while holding up this red pantie set that had some little ruffles on it. That shit looked atrocious.

"Nah babe, that ain't even cute." I chuckled, while looking down at Izzy.

"What you think babygirl?" I asked, since I knew Lani would ask her next.

"Yucky" she replied, while sticking her tongue out- and turning her thumb down.

I chuckled because yucky is her new favorite word, and no. I have been trying to break her out of using the word no. It slightly irks my nerves when little kids are always screaming no. You not paying any type of bills, so why you screaming no?

"What about this one?" she questioned.

It was pink and white with lace on the bra cup area. The panties had lace at the crotch area.

"Ooh Scar it adds 2 cup sizes to your titties" she stated, while chuckling.

I looked at her really funny because she was too excited.

"Yay for them C cups you'll be in possession of! Don't hurt em' on that runway girl!" I replied back in the best female voice I could.

She straight faced me, and tried her hardest not to laugh.

"Gone head and laugh that ugly laugh you do!" I stated, while grabbing Izzy's hand and walking towards the counter.

While Lani was putting her stuff on the counter- the cashier was staring hard. I picked Izzy up hoping that would kill the stare down she was having before Lani popped all the way off. This prompted her to start a conversation.

"Hey Cutie, what's your name?" she questioned, while smiling at Izzy, but never taking her eyes off of me.

Izz was about to answer until Lani cut her off.

"Her name starts with a U and an O...can you guess what that is?"

The cashier looked a little puzzled.

"Is her name Unique?" she questioned, while ringing up Lani items.

"No bitch, its unemployment office. You being real unprofessional trying to flirt with my husband while I'm standing here." Lani, hissed while rolling her head- and pointing her finger.

I tried to diffuse the situaton before it got overly heated.

"Lani chi-

"And nigga you shut up. I purposely stood there and ignored ha ass to see if you would say something." She spat, while grabbing Izz out of my arms and walking towards the entrance.

It was then at that very moment I knew my ass fucked up.

I walked out of the store and made my way to Kid's Foot Locker. I bought Izz the new 11's a couple of weeks ago, but she just needed a regular pair of shoes for playing, and getting dirty. However, this girl was throwing a hissy fit.

Every shoe that Lani showed her she was shaking her head no, and throwing it on the other side of the car cart Lani had her. I laughed and walked over towards them.

"Izz why you throwing shoes?"

"I don't want those da" she replied, while throwing her third pair of shoes.

While this was slightly cute- it was also not acceptable in my book.

I lifted my shirt, and touched my belt. Izz eyes got really big and she startd shaking her head no.

"I want dem' da. I want dem' da." She mumbled, while pointing to the same KD's similar to a pair that Lani had.

This little girl was going to be the death of me, but I loved her to death.

Lani looked at me, and I already knew that look.

"Hell nah, no its not happening. I'm ready to go Lani." I shook my head, while walking away from her and Belle.

Lani

We were going to get my baby an outfit to wear with her shoes. He always had a matching outfit, me pretty much I wore whatever my mood led me to. My pumpkin was getting an outfit. I walked in the direction of Crazy 8, and I heard Scar yelling my name. I wasn't worried about it because I knew he would follow eventually.

I got closer to the girl's section, and I felt a hard slap to my ass.

"I know your ass heard me callin your name." he hissed, while glaring at me.

"There's a difference. I heard, but I just chose to ignore you like you did back there in Victoria Secret. Don't like when I pull a you on you huh? She spat, while walking around the clothes rack.

What's really wrong with you Natalie? He questioned, while coming around the other way- so I couldn't move.

I continued looking at the shirts because I refused to admit I was a little jealous. I pulled a shirt off the rack and held it up for Izz and she replied "Mine?" I nodded my head at her. She had the biggest smile on her face afterwards.

"Awe, my baby a little jealous? That's why you mad boo?" he questioned, while kissing my cheek repeatedly.

I tried to save face and not smile, but I couldn't help it. The grin that broke out on my face was infectious.

"I'm always a little worried that you'll find better than me, and then I will be stuck with a broken"I'm always a little worried that you'll find better than me, and then I will be stuck with a broken heart." I mumbed, while turning around and looking in his face.

"Baby you are a Victoria's Secret model, you cook, clean, put up with my shit, and take care of our daughter. I would be a damned fool to leave five star for no edges back there. Plus you know Belle would have my head behind her mommy. Furthermore, you never have a reason to question my love for you woman!" he stated, while placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Damn Ang, this nigga letting a young insecure bitch mother your child. The fuck wrong with this picture?" a female voice questioned, while laughing.

Sorry for this cliff hanger, but hopefully when I am finished with church tonight I will be able to give you guys the second part. Ang, Belle, Scar, and Lani are in the m/m. I cannot remember if I wished you guys a Merry Christmas, or not. So..Merry Late Chrimus! Lol. I'm down bad. But I hope you guys have a very prosperous New Year, and please, please,please be safe if you are going out tonight!-C.Pacino