CHAP 1: At School

♡ 18.06.2005 ♡
A new day, a new environment, a new place, new friends. It's gonna be a great journey in this school.

(Necessary character added)

JEON JUNGKOOK
19yrs old
A very smart, intelligent boy (kinda cold hearted)
Belongs to a rich family.

Back to the story..... ♡

Today, is my 1st day at the school, I wonder what kind of friends I'll make. I wonder how the teachers would be. I wonder how one of the top school would look like...I have so many questions bombarding in my head. But the best part is am going to the top school of this town:)

JEON CHAE WON ( Kook's mom)
"Kook, Get ready and come to the dining hall for your breakfast and don't be late for your 1st day in the school."

"OK mom, coming!" Kook answered, stuffing everything in his bag which he thought was necessary and ran downstairs.

JEON JI HOON (Kook's father)
Having his morning coffee and reading the headlines.

"Good morning dad! Today's my 1st day at my school and I am so--" couldn't get to complete his words

"Okay you don't have to be this excited, rather just focus on your studies and make sure that I'll get only good response from you and your school too. Our driver will drop you to the school and will pick you up too." Said bluntly without moving a brow.

"Okay dad! Am heading to school now" Kook replied and left for the school immediately.

AT SCHOOL:

Jungkook's POV:

Gooossshhh, am finnallyyy at the school...I always wanted to study here and finally my dream has come true (Crying in happiness) Ahhh I don't know where my classroom is... and then I saw a boy coming and looks like he is also new in this place. I should ask him.

"HEY!! Are you new here???" I asked hoping he's from my grade.

"Yes" he replied. "Actually am new here"... "you are from which grade??"

"Im in 1st grade and you??" Jimin asked. "Me too", Kook replied.

(Necessary character added)

PARK JIMIN
Age: 19
A sweet, cool and having a dashing personality.
A middle class boy.

Now back to the story...... ♡

Them walking towards their class and having a normal convo. "Thankfully, I met you here...I was so lonely here"

Oh!! I forgot to introduce myself. "Myself JEON JUNGKOOK and you're...??"

"Myself PARK JIMIN, nice to meet you. I hope we'll make a wonderful duo".

"Nice to meet you too. And yessss we'll definitely make the hot duo best buds in this school" I replied with excitement filled every inch of my body.

Them entering in the class, observing everything with rolling their eyes. Saw many students having fun... while other students were shocked...,, girls are howling like crazy and boys are being jealous giving them a death stare.

"OH MY GOSHHHH!"....Two handsome boyss in our class" someone said from the back. Everyone's eyes are on them...

"Of'cs like a dream", I mumbled ignoring everyone. Suddenly the students started shouting that the teacher is coming and they get seated on their respective seats.

(NECESSARY CHARACTER ADDED)

KIM Y/N
AGE: 27
QUALLIFICATION: A TEACHER

{Looks like a fallen angel on this earth, Having white silky skin looks like a goddess ♡}

The teacher then enters the classroom, students greet her politely.

Everybody is talking and whispering about her beauty and here Kook is totally mesmerised and lost in her beauty.

"Jungkookahh are you okay!!" Jimin asked siding my thoughts...."Yes yes I am" I replied hesistently.

OHH MYY GOOSSHHH, she is so freaking pretty and so beautiful. Someone never ever caught my attention this fast and today is my 1st day, but her beauty is distracting me. Am I in love?? I asked myself suprisingly. No for sure....she's my teacher and I am her student. how can I think of my teacher like this!! I scolded himself but still can't take my eyes from her. I guess its just an attraction and nothing else, I convinced myself to not think about such things which won't happen.

Meanwhile, Jimin said "Kook isn't our teacher pretty??"

"Yess she is" I replied with a not so true smile, what's wrong with me. It's not ever an hour I'm here in this new environment and such confusing things are already making me sick?

"Btw why are these girls staring at us like they saw 2 ghosts or something" I asked him with a disgusting expression on my face "Ahh its feels so cheap" he replied annoyingly.

"Shhhhhh, silence... silence..... Good morning you all. I'm your class teacher KIM Y/N. I hope you all will behave well and be good students, okaayy class!! I want all of my students to be very focused in studies and in cultural activities too. Understood everyone!!"

Everyone, "YESSSSSS MISSSSS!!"

"Shhhhhh, everyone I understand its your first day and you all are so excited , I can feel the energy here. Now c'mon introduce yourself one by one..... Okay, lets start with you pretty boy" she said with her sweet like honey voice and suddenly pointed her finger at me caught me off guard blushing.

I stood up, "Myself JEON JUNGKOOK. Nice to meet you all" said while bowing.

She asked which subject I love the most, "Maths" I replied.

"Nice you must've a high IQ then" she replied with a cute smile. By then Everybody introduced themselves.

Everyone in the class was so lost and mesmerised by his beautiful sweet voice. Ever girl was drooling for him and for his handsome face of course.

But his eyes were on his teacher for all the time. He started imagining things on their own. Of'cs he fell in love with her at love at first sight ♡
And then the story began...

______________________________________

HEY GUYSS!! ITS MY VERY 1ST FF! SO PLEASE IGNORE THE MISTAKES :))

ARE YOU GUYZZ LIKING THE STORY?? IF YES THEN DROP A COMMENT AND VOTE. I'LL CONTINUE:)

THANKYOU ♡