Chapter 15

Warning: Smut ahead. DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE UNDERAGE

~-*-~

Taemin came to her house one day totally soaked from head to toe. Her house has just become his favorite hangout place and he would stay for hours until it was in the wee hours of the night and he would be forced to leave. Jiyeon would be lying if she says she doesn't enjoy those days when he would come to visit. She was actually looking forward to those moments and its becoming a habit she never want to break.

Tonight however was different. He came when it was already late at night and he never shown any indication of leaving soon. Not that she wanted him to leave. No. But it would be better if he would stop making her feel uncomfortable like he is doing now, looking sexy, sitting on the couch, one leg propped on top of the other, one arm draped on the backrest while his other hand was holding a cup of hot tea.

The rain was pouring hard outside and a sound of thunder booms every now and then. The thunder doesn't bother her a bit. What bothers her is the realization that she finds everything he does sexy, even something as simple as drinking a freaking tea.

"Why did you get yourself soaked in the rain?" She unceremoniously draped the towel on top of his head and it made him stare at her with a pout forming on his lips. Jiyeon finds the action cute and she wondered how Taemin could be so cute and sexy at the same time.

"The stupid cab driver forgot to refuel his cab so it stopped somewhere on my way here. Good thing it was a walking distance so I decided to walk the rest of the way."

"Take off your shirt. You'll catch a cold if you keep it on." She knew it was her idea but Jiyeon regretted it very much afterwards. Seeing a topless Taemin, walking around her apartment, made her blush so hard and it was even more annoying when Taemin started teasing her for it.

She searched for some clothes that could fit him, her pajamas, oversized t-shirts, or anything big enough to fit a guy but to her frustration she found none. Much to her annoyance, he seemed comfortable looking half naked while she on the other hand feels awkward and embarrassed as if it was a sin just to look at those perfectly formed muscles.

"Can I sleep over?" he asked.

"W-what? No!" It was bad enough that he was parading around her apartment half naked and now he wants to sleep over? Not gonna happen. No.

"Why not?"

"Because... because..." she tried to form an argument but she couldn't seem to formulate the right words. "It's just wrong."

"Why is it wrong?" Oh he knew what she was trying to say. He just loves teasing her that way. He moved closer to her and she could feel her heart skipping a beat. The corner of his mouth forming a smirk and Jiyeon would have noticed he was teasing her if only she wasn't busy staring at her feet.

"Because you're making me feel awkward," she mumbled the words and Taemin had to lean down so he could catch what she was saying.

"Why?" he asked again and Jiyeon wished he would stop asking because it was particularly hard to answer while trapped between a wall and a bare chest.

"Just..." she gave him a light push so he would keep his distance and in the process she had to touch his bare chest and the contact sent the both of them shivers down their spine. There was that tingling feeling again and Jiyeon didn't know what to do about it. She didn't know how she could make it go away, or if she even wanted to make it go away. She still couldn't decide if she likes it or not.

"Just stop asking why," she finally managed to say.

"I still don't get why I can't stay."

Jiyeon swore if Taemin don't get the hell away from her she would definitely faint from lack of oxygen. She didn't even notice she was holding her breath until her lungs complained from the lack of air and she was forced to inhale and exhale. "I only have one bed."