Chapter 5

When he reached home he was covered with bruises and had some difficulty walking. The rest of the SHINee members started asking questions like, 'what happened to you?' and 'Are you alright?' in which he responded with, "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just a little injured but fine."

He walked right past his worried hyungs and sat on the first chair he could reach. Although he said he was fine, his foot is actually killing him.

His hyungs weren't convinced he was fine though. Key started inspecting his injury and he was frowning which could only mean he doesn't like what he see.

"Yah! Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital right now?" Key demanded but Taemin just shrugged him off.

"Aish... It's just a sprain. Nothing serious. Stop over reacting."

They hesitated for a bit however it was that weird smile on his face which finally convinced them that there was no reason for them to be worried. Their maknae looked happy for reasons they couldn't comprehend.

That night Taemin sent her a message.

To: Pretty Girl
Were you late?

Key was in the process of applying some ice on his sprained ankle when the sound of his phone broke the silence. He checked his phone to see who sent him the message and he broke into a smile when he saw the name flashing on the screen.

From: Pretty Girl
No. I made it in time. How was your injury? How are you feeling? Are you at the hospital? What did the doctor say?

"Seriously Taemin, you really should have this checked. It's not getting any better." Key said worried about the maknae's feet which have gotten more swollen rather than better. He never stopped nagging ever since Taemin arrived home covered with bruises. Although he kept complaining he still took over the job of applying first aid in which Taemin was grateful.

He ignored Key and started typing.

To: Pretty Girl
My doctor said my foot is not getting any better.

From: Pretty Girl
Now I really feel bad

To: Pretty Girl
Bad enough that if I ask something you'll do it?

From: Pretty Girl
Bad enough that I'm willing to do anything for you.

To: Pretty Girl
Tell me your name

From: Pretty Girl
That's it? That's all you wanted?

To: Pretty Girl
For now

From: Pretty Girl
Jiyeon. My name is Jiyeon

To: Pretty Girl
I think 'pretty girl' sounds better

----------------------------------------------

Most people might think going to the past is an amazing thing. They could fix their lives, do things they weren't able to do, and change the wrong decisions they made. But it's not really as simple as black and white.

Because he was already experiencing his life the 2nd time, there are some things he knew which no one else does. And knowing things sometimes forces Taemin to lie.

Since new album means new hairstyle, they were told to meet their hairstylist and have their hair done.

"Eotokke?" The stylist nuna sighed for the third time and Taemin couldn't help but ask.