Afterword

Hi, my dear solace!

Enticing the Untamed Jewel has now finally ended.

If you're reading this, I want you to know that I'm very thankful for making it up to here. Words aren't even enough to describe how grateful I am for your support.

Honestly, when I thought of writing this story, I was scared. I am worried that it may come off very triggering and stressing. But I really want to write it with a goal of making people see the sufferings of people who are victims of rape. So I tried my best to write it in the most untriggering way possible, however, I am still not sure if I did it right. Additionally, I also wanted to show how toxic victim-blaming is nowadays and why it should be stopped.

For victims, speaking up is not easy, as there is often victim-blaming and victim-shaming, either done by people whom you don't know, or worse by the people close to you. At some point, they may not even believe you.

There are also those people who have not yet spoken up about what happened to them, due to fear and lack of safe space for them to talk about what happened. It might be really hard for them to carry all those memories and struggles alone, and through this story, I want you to remember that there are people that are ready to help... people that can understand what they're going through.

Moving forward, this story is dedicated to all people who are suffering because of the aforementioned offense, to all that are traumatized and silently crying every time they remember such a gruesome event, to all that are struggling whether to speak up or not, to all that has been judged despite being the victim, and to all that are doing their best to stay strong and move forward.

You guys are so precious and you don't deserve to go through such a thing. However, what happened will not define who you are now, nor will it define the person that you can be in the future. It may be difficult to believe right now, but please don't lose hope as there is a journey of healing. It's not easy but we can do it slowly... with the help of others who understand and care about you. And if you feel alone and lonely, please remember that there will always be someone who'll come into our life and serve as our light in the dark.

Lastly, I want to say that I salute you for being so strong. You deserve all the love and care in this world.

Love,

Winter ^_^

06/20/2022