good morning to you, too

"pip!" i exclaim as pip walks into my bedroom.

it's been a few days since my party, and i've been counting down every hour for her to come back. mostly because she said she would get me a present, but i also missed her.

"you can skip the small talk" she smiles, tossing a bag on my bed. "here's what you were waiting for."

i open up the bag and see a whole bunch of souvenirs she bought in the bahamas. a bracelet, magnet, jacket, sea shells, and snacks.

"anyways, we have business to discuss" she mentions, throwing herself into my bean bag chair. "what the fuck happened at your party. i want to hear the story from a sober aria."

oh shit. i did call her about that, didn't i...

caught in 4k.

"um... which part do you want me to explain?"

"well," she starts, "i wanna know if you were planning on breaking your little promise to jules and i. what happened to no sex stuff? not that i'm complaining... but you're the one who promised not to do anything like that."

i set my bag aside and sit on the floor in front of pip with a sigh. "we were drunk, pippers."

she raises an eyebrow and rests her feet on my lap. "aria" she smirks, "you wanna fuck him, don't you?"

"hear me out-"

"all ears" she interrupts.

i take a deep breath and run my fingers through my silky hair. how do i even explain this shit. i don't even know what i want myself...

like yeah, that night i was very willing to fuck him if he was down. i can come to terms with that. but i can't tell if i feel the same lust when i'm sober as well. because i really, really wanted him that night. it's almost embarrassing.

he's hot. if there wasn't a bet on the line, i'd probably let it happen in a heartbeat.

but i made a promise.

and to think just a couple months ago i would gag at the thought of fucking asher. this is ridiculous.

"i think we need to clarify the bet again."

"go on" she trails.

"the original bet was that i make him fall for me to see if he'll get a soft spot for me and potentially treat me like an actual girlfriend, and not like all the girls in his past" i start. "the promise i made was that i go about this in a way that doesn't involve making out, having sex, shit like that. touching is on the table, but we made it very clear that there would be no sex."

"yeah? and?"

i guess i'll just fucking say it.

"i don't know if i can stick to that promise much longer."

pip chuckles and takes her legs off my lap, leaning forward. "so what you're saying is you're gonna cheat and win the bet?"

i slap pip's knee and furrow my eyebrows. "of course not."

"so you don't want to fuck him?"

"well, i didn't say that..." i admit.