bratty attitude

"yeah, she just left me a whole ass bottle of wine to drink by myself" i say, spread out like a starfish on my bed with my phone laying next to my head.

"did you drink all of it?" pip asks from the facetime call.

i shake my head no, even though she can't even see me.

"i only had one glass when i first got back just to try it. i was planning on waiting til later to down it."

sure, wine is the kind of thing you're supposed to just sip.

but it's been a long day.

"it's already 7pm, what are you waiting for?"

i sigh dramatically and roll off the bed, landing in a crawling position on the ground before standing up.

"i need to change out of these clothes first" i say tiredly.

walking over to my bag, i pick out a big t shirt and black shorts to wear for the night.

i have no idea when everyone is coming back, so hopefully i can sneak downstairs and back up really quick without anyone being there to judge me.

i don't mind if pierre sees though. he'll get it.

if i were him, i'd probably end up chugging their expensive alcohol in a closet every day.

"i'm gonna go for now, pippers."

"heard. goodnight."

i say goodbye and end the call, and see i missed a text as i throw my shirt over my head.

asher
'did u drink all of it' 6:22pm

why is this what everyone thinks of me?

i'll just take it as a compliment at this point.

aria
'abt to' 7:16pm

before he can respond, i get a message from the groupchat.

fab five
jack
'looking like we're gonna be here a little longer than expected' 7:17pm

fantastic.

once i get to the kitchen, i snatch my used glass sitting on the island and the wine bottle from the watered down ice bucket it's been sitting in and quietly dart back upstairs.

i shut my door behind me and pull the cork out of the bottle with my teeth on the way to my bed, then pour a full glass.

to be clear, i could live off this shit. rich people alcohol is absolutely scrumptious.

i get a notification on snapchat, and upon opening the app, i get reminded of one thing.

something i should have done forever ago.

going into the search bar, i search isaac's name and block his nasty ass.

done.

the snap i received was from asher, replying to the streaks snap i sent out earlier.

it's a picture of him in his bed, head relaxed on his arm folded behind him. he used a filter that says 'hot stuff' on the cheeks.

hot stuff, huh?

i'm feeling impulsive.

i walk back over to my bag and gather an... interesting outfit.