the fab five

yep. that was the best sleep i've ever had. hell, i even woke up in a good mood for once.

the sunlight is shining through my bedroom window, although i was almost sure i had closed them last night. maybe juliet opened them earlier?

i groggily turn over to face my window, but i end up colliding with a warm body. i was right. juliet.

still not fully able to open my eyes, i feel a hand with cold rings land on my cheek that causes me to shiver.

but juliet only wears one ring. a promise ring from jack, in specific.

"you up yet?"

holy shit.

i shoot up straight and blink my eyes rapidly to adjust to my surrounds, and there she is.

"pip? what the fuck!?" i ask, a smile beaming across my face.

she laughs and nods, then pounces forward and tackles me into a hug. "i almost lost my fucking mind waiting for you!"

"you lost your mind without me?" i laugh back, tucking her hair behind her ears before wrapping my arms behind her neck to reciprocate the hug. "you must have no idea how out of place i've felt without you."

pip smirks. "but we're back baby. bring anything home with you?"

"would a 'welcome back' kiss suffice?"

next thing i know, pip leans down and licks my cheek with probably as much slobber as she could get.

"thanks" i cringe, wiping my cheek with the back of my hand. "but that's not exactly what i meant."

i wait for an answer, but soon notice that her eyes are somewhere else.

"you still have this on?" she asks cheekily, tugging on my lingerie i never changed out of.

"eyes up here" i squint. "and i'm still waiting for that smooch, buttercup" i add, mentioning the powerpuff girls joke.

there's no hesitation before pip leans down and pecks my lips, then again, and again, and... again.

"pip" i mumble against her lips as she escalates the kiss.

"hm?" she hums against my lips, blissed out.

i giggle into the kiss once before pulling her face away. "you horny motherfucker."

pip sits up and runs her fingers through her hair. "i had the chance so i took it" she shrugs, grabbing my hand and pulling me to help sit up as well.

now that i'm actually up, i decide it's definitely time to change out of my nightie. or lingerie, whatever you wanna call it.

as i slide out of bed, one of my fuzzy socks gets hooked onto the corner of the bed frame and i full on face plant into the goddamn floor.

and of course i hear pip failing terribly at trying to stifle back a laugh.

before i can get back up, i hear footsteps storming up the stairs and my door soon swings open.