sit

"okay they should be around here somewhere" i mutter as juliet and i turn a corner.

"are you sure this time?"

we've been looking for the group for a little while now.

i scan the room, and my eyes land on the tallest one here.

asher, who's still with jack and pete.

"yeah, i'm sure" i nod, dragging her towards the guys.

i poke jack's lower back, to which he jerks his body quick and turns around.

spazz.

"you need to stop doing that" he says, narrowing his eyes before turning back to pete.

"fine. anyways," i start, looking at asher, "big man, since when did you want a motorcycle?"

he looks me up and down.

"since when did you start wearing my clothes all the time?"

ever since i found out you liked it.

juliet glances at me, then walks over to jack.

"i didn't even know that was your sweatshirt" i spit.

he chuckles. "and what about this time? i thought you told me you weren't gonna wear this, no?" he smirks, toying with the string on my top.

i slap his hand away. "your ego is showing."

after a few seconds of his eyes still being on my body, asher grabs onto the sides of my top and pulls it down a bit.

"so are your tits."

god fucking damnit. fuck underboob.

i can feel a blush creep on my cheeks, and asher's smirk grows.

"...not my fault you got the wrong size" i mumble.

"hm? what was that?" he asks, bending down a bit.

i raise my voice, "i said it's not my fault i have massive, juicy, voluptuous ti-"

"ar, come talk to pete while juliet and i go dance. catch up or something" jack interrupts, turning to me and nudging me in pete's direction.

i hear asher laugh behind me before he disappears into the crowd as well.

damn, i was just getting started too.

"i don't think i've seen you since i graduated! hope you aren't still mad at me" pete winks.

"you knew too?" i groan, putting my face in my hands.

pete laughs, pulls my hands away from my face, and tilts his head.

"i thought everyone did?"

"i was a kid" i deadpan.

he takes a swig of his drink and nods. "i know, i know. i won't tease you about it. so what have you been up to?"

"well i moved in with jack and asher, so i guess that's something. are you still with naomi?"

why did i ask that?

"that's exciting!" he beams. "and no, she cheated on me with some dick at college."

i wince.

"shit, sorry-"

"it's fine, really. i heard she ended up going off birth control without telling her new boyfriend, and one thing lead to another..."

i gasp, my eyes widening. "did she get pregnant?"

he laughs. "nah, i'm pretty sure he left her when he found a negative pregnancy test in the bathroom. i don't know the full story, mainly because i don't care, but i would say i dodged a bullet with that one."