say cheese

< this chapter contains mature content >

smut. it's a smut chapter.

my lips part, but i can't think of any words to leave my mouth.

asher smirks and chuckles with his mouth shut before sitting down on the bed, tapping his lap.

"c'mere" he says just above a whisper.

i walk over, stand between his legs, and cross my arms.

he looks at me, clearly confused as his facial expression softens. he mouths a silent 'what?'

should i bring it up yet?

i think i'll give it a couple more minutes. just because i'm petty.

i huff briefly before climbing into his lap, straddling his waist. his hands fly to my hips as he rubs his thumbs in soothing circles.

but that's the last thing i know before i'm connecting our lips for a long, slow kiss.

asher contently hums against my mouth before picking up the pace, which i go along with.

my fingers find their way into his hair, slowly sliding in and gripping onto it.

his greedy hands return to their now designated spot on my ass, but sliding underneath my dress this time. he grips hard, fingers digging into my bare flesh.

i can feel the coldness of his rings as his grasp tightens, and i bite down on his lip as i slowly pull away.

we look into each other's eyes, both of us breathing substantially heavier than before.

"you okay?" he asks, eyes cloudy.

i fold my lips in, then sit up straight.

okay, i'll say it now. time to cause problems.

"why me?"

his eyebrows knit and he tilts his head, tucking a section of hair behind my ear. "what do you mean?"

"why me, when you can have that girl from last night? all of your booty calls are easily obsessed with you, so why the hell would you waste your time with me?"

"you serious?"

i nod.

"you're pretty fucking stupid sometimes, you know that?" he continues.

his hand palms the back up my head, bringing me closer as he begins kissing down my neck.

"aria. do you wanna know why i called her over last night?" he mumbles against my skin.

no? why the fuck would i want to hear about his latest booty call? that bitch is never stepping foot in my house ever again.

i guess i did kinda ask. but that's not what i meant.

but still...

my arms now rest lazily on his shoulders, and i hesitantly nod again.

silence fills the room as i wait for a response. the only sound present is coming from his wet lips, which are now sucking on the crook of my neck.

"i thought about you" he admits before getting right back to work.

he what?

he fucking what?

"while... while you were..."

"mhm" he hums slowly, then leaves another kiss. "the whole damn time. i couldn't give two shits as to what her name even was. i only wanted you." his lips trail to my collar bone, leaving small kisses, then working back up my neck. "you had me so fucking worked up last night over that slutty little nightie of yours."