a mouthful

< this chapter contains mature content >

asher's hand finds it's way to my throat, the other gripping onto my side like his life depends on it.

i arch under him, whining softly into the kiss as his hold on my throat grows even tighter. the hand on my side slowly makes it's way to my wrist before he pins my hand above my head.

the kiss gets sloppy as the two of us run out of breath, panting into each other's mouths.

"i just want you so bad" he slightly whines and mumbles into the kiss, then goes right back to hungrily kissing my wet lips.

woah.

well, speaking of what he wants...

i lift one knee, lightly pressing against his bulge, which earns an off guard grunt projecting from his throat. i smile against his lips, and he pulls away.

i can't help but notice how red and fucked out his face already looks.

"aww, are you flustered now?" i tease, lifting my one arm that isn't being restrained and wrapping it behind his neck.

asher scoffs, then smiles back... but he doesn't say anything.

he searches my eyes, my whole face, actually, and then the rest of my body in as a whole. the sinful look on his face grows a bit softer when his eyes return to mine.

"you there?"

no response. he simply looks like he's in his own little world right now.

i watch him as he continues observing me head to toe, his fingers toying with my necklace before sliding his hand up to the side of my head.

soon enough, he speaks again.

"you just look so damn pretty under me like this" he murmurs, twirling a section of my hair in his fingers.

i feel my cheeks heat up as everything goes fuzzy. the way he talks to me is so... lust-filled, but caring and vulnerable at the same time.

"you want head?" i chuckle, causing asher to loll his head to the side with an entertained smile.

"is that all it takes, chica?" he smiles charmingly. i shrug, and asher laughs to himself. "well you're gonna have to wait for it."

it seems that he's aware of how badly i wanna suck him off right now.

"why?" i whine as he begins shifting down my body.

he lays on his stomach, widening my legs around him. "cause i wanna taste you first."

my breathing stops for a second as i watch asher begin kissing down my stomach, hooking his pointer finger through my belt loop.

i squirm in pleasure as his lips approach my waist band. he looks up at me, and i nod quickly to give him permission.

he smiles up at me before carefully undoing my button and pulling the zipper down painfully slowly.

and then he pauses.

i buck my hips up in frustration, causing asher to chuckle to himself.

"scared?" i taunt, "don't worry, i don't bite."

"you do, actually" he snickers, finally starting to slide my jeans down. "even left a mark, too."

my eyes dart to his shoulder, and i pull the collar of his shirt to the side. low and behold, a bite shaped bruise is faded on his skin.

jesus christ, how did i not notice that when we were swimming? how did no one else notice?

at least it's not like jack would suspect it was me. to him, asher is still a man whore. it could have been anyone.