45

RINEI

"Uh, Taehyung?"

"Can you turn around?"

"Me?" He replies innocently, his eyes fixated on me still. The water is already running in the bath.

I force a glare at him.

"Obviously. Who else would I—"

"Why so shy?"

"I've already seen you, so many times." He whispers, shifting off the edge of the bed. His fingertips brush his long, dark locks over his shoulder as he comes closer.

I squint when he presses a soft kiss against my lips.

Then he moves his mouth to the curve of my ear, his impatience showing through nonetheless.

"Just get it off."

I blow out a breath.

"No. Let me wash in peace."

"I'm tired, okay?" I say, crossing my arms over my chest. He lazily rolls his eyes backwards. "Just come back in a half hour. I promise I'll be done by then."

"I can't wait, for an entire half hour."

He pulls the top button of his shirt free.

"I'll just wash you myself."

"I can do it." I cut him off, completely flustered as he drops his shirt to the floor. But he doesn't even act like he's heard me as he slips into the small pool.

He gives me a playful smile.

"Hurry up."

Fine.

Fine.

If he really wanted this, then I'd give it to him.

I unravel the ties of my shirt. The water is hot when I touch the edge with the tip of my feet, before jumping in completely. His eyes are fixed on me the entire time.

And I gain more confidence when I realize he couldn't even see me that well from the smoky wisps coming from the water.

"Tae."

"Come."

He gives me a slight smile.

In a second he has his arms wrapped around my bare shoulders, head rested on top of mine. He leans down for a kiss.

"Nope."

I press a fingertip to his lips. And he draws back, looking both curious and amused as I shake my head.

"Why not?"

"No kissing until we're back in bed."

"What?"

"I'm tired." I blow off. And his pleasant look slowly turns into annoyance, gaze aimed straight at my back as I flounder out into the end of the bath away from him.

He falls silent.

I really do have to hold my laughter as I feel his stare, like knives against my backside.