Kai Koizumi is not a morning person.

"Wake up!!!"
My maid Aki yelled, furiously yanking the sheets away from me.
"NEVER!!"
I grip on for dear life, trying to get a few more seconds of precious sleep.
"Kai! You're going to be late for your first day!" She yells, and with one final tug, rips the blankets off me, exposing me to the frigid air.

"AHH!!"

Glaring, I dart to the bathroom and quickly turning on the shower, impatiently hopping back and forth waiting for it to warm up.
As soon as it is warm enough to bear I leap in. I rub shampoo through my short hair, then rinse off, stepping back into my room in a towel.
" I set out your breakfast and uniform."
Aki said, smiling now that I was up. Me and Aki are close friends, no matter how much she hates my sleeping habits. I glance over to the bed.
'Ha, no way I'm wearing a uniform.' I think. Taking a few steps back I get a running start, and charge at the bed, tumbling across and effectively knocking the uniform on the ground and crumpling it.
"Oops!" I say, smirking at Aki. She sighs and picks it up to put it in the laundry.
I start eating and after a few minutes I look up to see her leaning against the open doorway.
"I'm going to quit one of these days you know." She gave me a mock serious look before walking over and clearing my plate.
"Oh please, you know you love me!" I yell after her.
"My one vice!" She calls back.
Looking at the clock I realize I'm going to be late. Quickly jumping up I run to my closet and skim through the clothes.
Since it's my first day I wanna make a good impression.
Deciding, I dress and look in my mirror. I'm wearing black skinny jeans and combat boots, along with a checkered belt. my red t shirt has a skull and cross bones on it and a leather jacket over it.
I top off the look with a black hat and I'm ready to go. running down the stairs I grab my messenger bag and hop into my limo.

Arriving at the school I grab my bag and slide out of the limo. As it pulls away I'm frozen, staring at the monstrosity.
'it's pink,'
I think
'mother f-ing
pink!!!!'