Truth.

We had been playing for another fifteen minutes or so before kyoya came back to join us.
"Awe, hey kyo, did you miss me too much?" I winked flirtily at him.
Kyoya calmly smiled at me with a cruel glint in his eyes before sitting down.
'Well this can't be good'
"I'm back in the game." He stated resolutely. The entire club glanced to him and hesitated for a moment before continuing.
"Well i suppose it's my turn to ask someone," Hikaru boredly drawled.
"Kyoya, truth or dare?"
Kyoya glanced at him for a moment, before muttering.
"Truth."
Hikaru leaned over and whispered in kaorus ear for a moment before turning back.
"Out of everyone in this room, who would you be most likely to have a one night stand with."
Kyoyas glasses flashed, and he sat still for a moment before glancing up and casually stating.
"Well out of everyone here, I'd say based purely on physical looks i would go with haruhi. She has a sweet doe eyed look that I would love to ruin." He gave a slight smirk as tamakis face turned bright red in anger.
"Don't you talk about my daughter like that you-"
"I was just answering the question tamaki. Now I believe it's my turn. Kai, truth or dare?"

I look him in the eyes. He doesn't look like he's messing around so I ought to play it safe.
"Truth."
"Where are your parents?"
Everyone turns silent and looks at me. A topic I had avoided for so long finally brought to the surface.
"Uh...." I can't even get words out.
"Cmon kai, you sure haven't been shy about anything before, why would you be now?"
I glare at him before steeling my will.
"No idea."
"Care to elaborate? That doesn't really seem like a proper answer." He's mocking me now. Everyone else hesitates, curious as well.
"They're most likely still alive."
"How would you not know if your parents are alive kai?" Tamaki asks softly.
"Because they disowned me."
Silence.
"When they realized I was a bit too flamboyant for their tastes, they set me up with a trust fund and an education and cut off all contact. I wouldn't know if they were dead or alive, and I don't really care if I'm being honest. It was a long time ago and ive put the past behind me."
Haruhi reached out and patted my shoulder sympathetically, while tamaki looked like he was about to burst into tears.
"Tamaki I swear to god if you start crying I will kick you out of my house."
I stare at him straight faced. He sniffles, and straightens up.
"Well, I'm quite bored with this game." I stand up and stretch.
"I'm gonna hit the hay, sleep here or go home, I don't really care. Aki can show you the guest rooms if you want, or you can use the phone to call a ride if you need it." I turn to start walking upstairs.
"Hey... kai-" kyoya starts, a regretful tone in his voice.
"Except you." I turn on the stairs and look him in the face.
"You need to go."
I turn and walk to my room, locking the door behind me.