Kyoya?!?

"Bring it on!" I shout, grinning at them expectantly.
"We dare you-"
"To seduce Kyoya."
"Or try at least."

Silence. I look around.
Everyone is staring at me expectantly, as if wondering whether I will really go through with this.
I grin.
Standing, I turn toward Kyoya, who is sitting defensively in a chair, arms crossed.
I walk slowly toward him, looking him in the eye as I slowly kneel in front of him.
I lean forward, putting my hands on his knees as I put my lips next to his ear.
"Hey kyoya- how's your girlfriend doing?"
He froze, glaring at me out of the corner of his eye.
"Remember that? When I walked in, you two were going at it. good times."
I run my hands though his hair and his jaw locks, glaring at me defiantly.
"You see, I'm going to think of this as a little payback, for that whole 'blackmail' incident."
I climb up into his lap, grinning at him. I lean forward and whisper to him.
"I have a theory," I wiggle around as I lean to the other ear.
"That you are far more attracted to me," I switch.
"Than you are letting on." I kiss right next to his ear and that does it.
He jumps up, throwing me harshly off his lap, and storming out of the room.

I turn around. The rest of the club is silent. I smile lightheartedly and jump back in my chair.
"Don't worry, He'll be back. In the meantime, let's keep playing. Tamaki, I dare you to confess your love to haruhi!"
Tamaki jumps up.
"But I didn't even pick dare!"
I shrug as the twin laugh.
"I changed the rules."