Awkward dinner!!!

I hit the water hard, my back stinging from impact.
I flail around for a second, before I get my bearings and swimming to the surface. I gasp for breath and look around wildly for haruhi.
'Where is she?!?'
I dive back down again searching for haruhi. when I cant hold my breath any longer I break the surface again, only to take another deep breath and dive down again.
The third time i attempt to do this, i feel a pair of strong arms grab me and pull me out. I look up into the worried face of Tamaki.
"Haruhi," I manage to gasp "find Haruhi!"
Tamaki quickly passes me to the twins, and I watch him dive into the water. A moment later he broke the surface, Haruhi in his arms. I wail with relief and break free of the twins arms to go check on my friend.
The rest of the host club follows and we all circle Haruhi and tamaki.
"A doctor is on the way." Kyoya says.
"I'm fine senpai." Haruhi mumbles, slipping out of tamaki's arms.
"Tamaki starts yelling at her, telling her she shouldn't put herself in danger because she is a girl.
I wince when he says this, and then I feel angry.
"Hey if you're mad at her, then you should be mad at me too! We did the exact same thing, so you shouldn't treat her differently just because she's a girl!"
"Yeah senpai, it shouldn't matter that I'm a girl!" Haruhi argues. "Those girls needed help and we were there, we couldn't just do nothing!"
Tamaki looks furious. "fine but Haruhi, I'm not speaking to you until you admit you were wrong!"

Dinner is an awkward affair. Haruhi is eating like a pig, trying to ignore tamaki. she gets sick from eating so much though, and ran to find a bathroom, and somehow Tamaki and I end up alone together.
I glare at tamaki then stand up to walk out.
"Kai wait," he says "you are right, I shouldn't have treated Haruhi differently than you just because she's a girl."
Tamaki gave me a sheepish smile and looked at me, waiting for a response.
I turn around and give him a small smile.
" It's okay senpai, but you should tell her that." Tamaki grins back.
"Alright I will, but I have a feeling you'll get lost finding your room, and I need some lotion from Kyoya for my burn, so we can stop by his room then I'll take you to yours and go apologize."

Tamaki got up and joins me as we turn to walk down the hall.
"You know senpai, I rather like assertive men, though." I purr, and smirk when Tamaki blushes cherry red.