Tis' Confusion!

I walked forward slowly, still disgusted by the color. Finally I just decide to focus on finding my class. Walking forward I notice girls glancing at me and blushing, while whispering to their friends.
'Might as well have a little fun' I think.
I see a girl drop her books, and take it as an opportunity. Walking forward I crouch down on one knee, and start picking up her books. Once I have they gathered up I stand up and put them in her hands.
" you must be more careful my dear," I whisper in her ear " I may not always be here to help." Winking, I walk away and hear the group of girls screaming and fainting. I smirked, too easy.

"Where in the bloody hell is this classroom!" I scream, stomping through the hallways. Storming around a corner I smack my face into something. I look up with a look that could kill at a tall half Japanese kid with blonde hair.
"Oh I'm terribly sorry, did I hurt you....?" He said, starting off strong, then muttering the last bit when he saw my face, yet still holding his hand out to help me up. I softened my glare and accepted his hand up.
"Thanks." I said smiling at him.
"oh my gosh! Your so cute! So amazingly cute!" He squealed while spinning me around.
"Hey get off me you idiot!" I screamed, smacking him upside the head. Quickly he dropped me and crawled into a corner, surrounded by gloom.
"Hey now," I said putting a finger under his chin and lifting his eyes to meet mine " a pretty face like yours shouldn't look so sad.". He stared at me shocked, blushing slightly.
'Okay then, I'm going to class now!" I say grinning and turning to find my class.

I finally got there ten minutes late.
Walking in, I immediately bowed to the teacher and apologized for being late.
" It's alright," He sighed " please introduce yourself to the class." I turn smirking at a few girls, then at a few guys.
" Hi there, I'm Kai Koizumi, and I hope you will take VERY good care of me."
I say, winking. Girls faint everywhere, and some guys even blush, except for one. A rather feminine boy is just sitting there, staring off and looking bored.
'well, I'll have to fix that.' I thought. Swaggering over, I take the seat right in front of hers. I toss my books on the desk before turning around to look at her. " hi I'm Kai, what's your name?" I say, giving her a genuine smile, not like the usual smirk I give everyone else. She glances up, surprised at my presence, before answering.
" I'm Haruhi Fujioka." She says holding out her hand. Before I can shake it though, the twins on either side of her slide forward, glaring at me.
"Why do you care what his name is?" They say in unison, crossing their arms. By now the whole classroom is looking at us, so I decide to give them a show. I lean close, putting my hand under either of their chins, and say in my most seductive voice,
"Because I was hoping sh-he could introduce me to the beautiful twins beside him, hi I'm Kai." They both blush, and even Haruhi looks shocked. I grin before turning back around. even the teacher is stunned for a moment, and a satisfied smile creeps over my face.

Class is over and I'm packing up to leave when Haruhi approaches me.
"Hey." she says.
" Wassup?" I question, turning to smile at her .
" The twins asked me to invite you to music room 3 after school today." She says, giving me a curious look.
" Okay, but why are you looking at me like that?" I question, looking back at her confused.
"Well, I was wondering if you really wanted to talk to the twins when you spoke to me." She wasn't offended, just curious, what a strange girl.
" No I wanted to be your friend, but it seem you already have some, so it's fine. although I was also wondering, are you a girl-" A hand wrapped around my mouth as I was picked up and carried out of the room.