To the mall!!!

Short preface: I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!! A lot of crap happened and I didn't have a phone or computer for a while so I couldn't write!!! Don't kill me!!!!!

"Hey haruhi," I begin, glancing sideways at her.
"Her head pops up from the book she was reading and she turns to look at me.
"Yeah?"
"You wanna go shopping this weekend?"
All of a sudden tamaki jumps up from behind the couch she was sitting on, causing her to jump.
"We would love to go shopping with you Kai!!!-" he poses, sparkles flying through the air.
"No, I meant just me and her."
Tamaki deflated, falling to the floor in defeat.
"Sure I guess." She shrugs, before turning back to her book.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Hurry up slowpoke!" I yell to haruhi as she steps out of her apartment building. She turns to look at me, and freezes.
"What in GODS NAME is that?!?!"
I look at her confused.
"Oh, you mean my bike?" I look down at my Harley. "I brought a helmet for you!" I turn to reach into my saddlebag and pull out a light blue helmet. She face palms, and gives me an exasperated look.
"T-that's not the point! Isn't it a little unsafe to be riding that? And where will we be putting our bags?"
"It's perfectly safe! The bags go in the saddlebags!" I grin cheekily at her, and she sighs for a moment, before taking the helmet from my hands and hastily strapping it to her head. I wait until she is settled on the bike before hitting the gas. I hear her make a little squeal as we take off.

We arrive at the mall about ten minutes later and pull into the parking lot. We wind up walking around to random little shops and window shopping. I bought haruhi a flower crown In a boutique and we were walking past another store when a sign caught my eye.

EAR PIERCING HERE!

I turn to haruhi and smile, grabbing her hand I run into the shop and up to the counter.
"hi, I would like to get my ears pierced."
I declared, and saw haruhi last jaw drop out of the corner of my eye. I swiftly filled out the forms and sat down in the chair, dragging haruhi with me. When the lady heads back to go get the supplies haruhi finally snaps out of it a turns to me.
"What are you thinking?" She asks. "Why are you getting your ears pierced?!?"
"It seems fun!" I smile brightly. She shakes her head for a moment longer before a grin breaks across her face. The woman walks up with the supplies and smiles at me.
"This may hurt a little bit." She cleans my earlobes with alcohol and makes two purple marks, before holding up a mirror.
" does this look okay?"
"Yes, perfect, thank you!"I grin excitedly.
She quickly pulls out the earring gun and lines it up. I feel a slight pressure on my ear. Before she moves to the other one.
"Are you going to do them now?" I ask.
"Honey, I already did!"
I jump up excitedly and run to a mirror, starring at the tiny yin-yang symbols that now inhabit my ears. I quickly pay and thank the lady, and me and haruhi leave.
"I can't believe you did that!" She exclaims.
" does my unpredictability excite you?" I wink, but she just shakes her head, grinning. We take a turn toward the food court.
'Nothing could ruin this!'