The twins make a game!

I walk in on Monday with a sense of accomplishment. I have all the costumes finished, in a garment bag, and in my arms. I didn't have exact measurements, but I think I got the sizing pretty well. I walk in to the club room grinning.
"You may all now kiss the ground I walk on!" I lean close to Tamaki and whisper in his ear "especially you.." and wink. his face turns bright red.
'Too easy, it's so easy there's almost no effort!'
I walk over to a table and lay out the garment bag, unzipping it quickly.
I quickly start distributing costumes.
"Here you are honey and Mori, and honey? I made a robe for Usa-chan too! Here tamaki, and haruhi, and- hey! Hika and kaoru!"
I swat their hands away from the costumes.
"Wait your turn! Here you go kyoya, fine guys, HERE are the twins costumes."
I reach into the bag and pull out mine as well. turning I walk over to the dressing rooms to go change. I step in and pull the curtain closed. I am halfway undressed when I heard the twins walking and talking outside the curtain.
'I wonder what they're talking about?'
I lean closer to the curtain, careful not to disturb it.
" I'm telling you, he must be gay! You see the way he flirts with us!"
'I'm pretty sure that's Hikaru' I think.
" No way, it's just an act! He just does it for kicks!" I hear Kaoru state.
'Wait a second, are they talking about me!!?!?'
"You know what this means?" Hikaru whispers.
"Yeah" Kaoru mutters excitedly.
"The 'who-can-guess-Kai's- sexuality game!'." They whisper in unison.
'Oh crap!'