Llama costumes and sombreros! (Part 2)

I step out into the club room, glaring viciously at kyoya. I walk over to tamaki and cross my arms.
"Really tamaki? This is all you had?"
I look down at myself. I'm in a bright purple llama costume that's about 2 sizes too big for me. I can see Tamaki struggling to hold back his laughter.
"Sorry Kai, that's all we have. You look great though-" he busts out laughing, along with the rest of the club. Even haruhi was cracking up, and the guests were hiding their laughs behind their hands.
I snack tamaki upside the head and he goes flying to the ground. I storm back over to my seat and flop down in it, huffing angrily. The hood fall down over my face and everyone bursts out into laughter. I yank it up to see kyoya smirking at me.
'That's it'
"Hey kyoya," I shout loudly, gathering everyone's attention.
"remember that time I was walking and I came across you and that gir-" a hand clamps over my mouth and I see kyoya glaring viciously at me. He lens close to my ear.
"Run."
I leap out of my seat and bolt out the door. As I turn the corner I see him chasing in pursuit and the shocked faces of the host club behind him.
I run out of the school as quickly as I can and get about a mile from the school bonfire in sure I lost him. I see a bike rental stand and quickly head over and get one. I quickly start peddling.

As soon as I start feeling like I've lost him I spot a limo out of the corner of my eye. I jerk the handlebars to the right and narrowly avoid crashing into a Mexican restaurant.
I hop off the bike and run through the back door and through the poorly decorated dining area. The string from A random sombrero Hanging from the rafters catches around my neck and yanks free.

I quickly make my way out of the restaurant and turn down a different ally way.
I pant, running down the street quickly, the sombrero I'm wearing keeps slipping down in front of my eyes and the llama costume I'm wearing makes it sweaty and hard to run. I glance backwards to see the limo following behind me with six boys screaming out the windows.
'He brought the rest of the club too?'
The limo gains on me and I feel a pair of hands yank me into it.
'Well, shit'
I turn to see kyoya sitting calmly across from me. I turn and try to claw my way out of the limo, but mori's strong hands hold me down."Kai! We made him promise to not hurt you!" I slowly stop struggling and sit normally.
An awkward silence fell over the car as we all looked at each other.
"Well," I start, everyone turning to look at me. "I taking this costume off, it's hot as balls"
I reach and pull the zipper down to my waist, pulling it off and tying the sleeves around my waist. Sweat trickles down across my chest and across my barely-there abs. I look up to see the twins staring at me.
I flip my damp hair back and get on all fours, crawling on the floor of the limo over to them.
Putting a hand on either leg I lean in over them and whisper.
"Hey boys, like what you see?" I give them a deep lustful look before returning to my seat, a stunned silence falling over the limo. I smirk and lean back, quickly falling asleep.