Tamaki makes a game!!!

Walking in on Monday, I avoided eye contact with Kyoya, instead smiling at honey and helping set up.
'He's such a jerk, sometimes I just want to break his face!'
I gritted my teeth as I laid out a tablecloth on the table. I checked the time and yelped.
" guys, it's time!"
We quickly get into position and as the girls walk in sweetly say "welcome!".
I walk over and sit at my table and am greeted by three girls blushing excitedly. I smile at them warmly and we make small talk. After a few minutes one girl looks at me and says
"So, Kai, what do your parents do?"
I freeze for a moment, before looking up and forcing a smile.
"Would you girls like some more tea? I'll go get some." I stand and quickly head to the kitchen, but I see the twins looking over curiously.

When the club was over I started packing up my bag, and look up to find the twins staring at me.
"gah!" I yelp, and jump backwards.
They both tilt their heads to the side.
" hey Kai-"
"Where are-"
"Your parents?"
My expression hardens, and I calmly look up.
"I don't think that's any of your buisness." I state and grab my bag and walk out the door.

The twins look at the rest of the host club, who had been listening.
"What do you think-"
"That was all about?"
They ask, looking around the room.
Tamaki jumped up and declared
"Well men, we must find out for ourselves!!! We shall call this operation: where-are-Kai's-parents?"
The twins shrug, walking out of the room.
"Speaking of which-"
" we should probably continue-"
"The who-can-guess-Kai's-sexuality game!"