Piggyback rides and lollies

Aki is currently pulling on my foot while I'm holding to the bed post with all my might.
"You can't make me go!!!" I scream, my fingers slipping from the slick wood.
'Haha, slick wood.'
"You have to go to school Kai!" She shouts, giving one final tug and pulling me away from my sweet paradise. I get up off the hardwood floor, rubbing my cheek.
'Well, extreme times call for extreme measures.'
I walk over to Aki, putting my arm around her waist and pulling her close to me.
"Aki, I couldn't bear to go to school, I would miss your beautiful face too much." I stare deep into her eyes, using all my charm. She stared back evenly, then shoved me hard, causing me to fly back into the closet.
She stormed in, quickly pulling clothes off the hangers and tossing them at me.
"Get dressed." She commanded, giving me a steely glare that even Kyoya would be proud of. Sighing, I pull on the outfit, slowly at first, then quicker seeing the look she gave me.
Aki was amazing at getting my style right. She picked out light grey skinny jeans with black converse, and an white t-shirt with a tattoo style compass on it.
A light leather jacket with a sweatshirt hood and a black beanie topped off the look.
Finally realizing there's no way out of school, and the host club, I quickly grab some toast that Aki had waiting and my bag and slip into the limo.

Walking into the school, I pull my hat down in an attempt to avoid the host club as long as possible. It didn't work.
"Kai!" Tamaki runs over to hug me, but I sidestep and he falls to the ground. He curls up in a ball and is surrounded by gloom. 'great, now I feel bad'
"Hey Tamaki, I'm sorry." I say smiling at him and holding my hand out to help him up. He immediately tackles me in a hug. Girls all around us scream.
'Terrific' I look around, seeing a lot of people staring at us. I grin at a few, then turn to Tamaki.
"Hey Tamaki? Can I have a piggy back ride?" I say sweetly, giving him a closed eye smile.
"OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!!" He says, fangirling. I jump on his back and he wraps his arms around my legs. I reach to my back pocket and pull out a Lollie. pulling off the wrapper, I pop the watermelon sucker into my mouth.
'Mmm, sugar' He starts walking to my class with ease, probably because I was so light. Curse my smallness. I'm not even that short, but compared to most of the guys in the host club, I might as well be a midget.
When we get to my class I hop off his back and wave goodbye. Stepping in I see a group of girls giggle and stare at me. I grin and wave causing them to squeal and start pushing one girl of the group out and towards me. She blushes then walks over, looking at me nervously.
"C-can we request you today?" She mumbles, staring down at the floor. I reach over and put my hand on her cheek causing her to look up.
"I would be honored if you princesses were to request me," I leaned in close to her ear " we could have a lot of fun." I grin devilishly. she nods, blushing, and stumbles back to her group.
'Well, maybe hosting won't be so bad, we'll have to wait and see."