Hikaru gets tackled!

"H-hey Kai," tamaki mumbles, clearly terrified by Aki's seething.
"YYYOOOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!" Aki screams, charging for him. He jumps to the side causing her to collide with Hikaru.
She knocks him over and they both go crashing in to the grass.
"Was it you? Did you hurt my Kai?!?!?"
Hikaru went pale. I stepped forward. "Aki. Let him go." My voice is steely and calm. And I slowly step forward, putting my hand on her shoulder. She looks up at me, a pained expression shooting across her face begore she gets up and quickly walks back into the house, slamming the door.

I reach down and pull Hikaru up, and turn to face the club.
"why are you here? I quit the club, I no longer have any affiliation to you."
They all stare at me a moment, before honey bursts out in tears.
"P-please come b-back Kai-chan!!! We a-all miss you!!!" He throws himself at my feet sobbing. I kneel down and hold him for a few minutes until he's only hiccuping, then stand him and myself up.
"Honey, I don't want to stay any place where I am going to be questioned about personal matters to the point of snapping, it is rude and, frankly, none of your business."
The twins step forward, looking somber.
"We're sorry, we invaded your privacy and made you uncomfortable, and that wasn't okay."
I stare at them for a moment longer, before grabbing them both in a hug.
"You know," I whisper in there ears "I'd totally do you two."
I let go of them and smile, laughing at the blush creeping up their cheeks.