High School Musical!!!

Another day, another struggle to get out of bed.
" get up!!!" Aki screamed, trying to pull my blankets away from me. I curl up inside of the blankets, effectively tangling myself in a cocoon of warmth. Aki tugged once more and pulled me and my blankets both flew onto the floor.
Sighing, I decide not to fight today and slowly crawl to my closet. I get up and pick out my outfit.
I choose a pair of black jeans and a black tank top, with a red and black checked shirt over it, along with my fedora.
I eat quickly grab my bag and head to school.
Arriving, I walk quickly to class and step in the door, sitting down and Turning around to see haruhi with her head buried in a book.
"Hey beautiful!" I say, grinning flirtatiously.
"Hey." she smiles at me for a moment, before going back to reading.
"Come on, take your head out of the book! It's no fun when your studying!" I whine, tipping my chair forward and back.
The twins show up in that moment and nod on either side of her, agreeing with me.
"Yeah Haruhi, you'll never have fun with you head stuck in a book."
They snatch the book from her desk and look at the title.
"What's so great about Harry Potter anyway?" Haruhi snatches the book back from them.
'Advada kedvara' she mumbles under her breath.
"What?" They question.
"Oh nothing," she gives them an evil smile "just quoting some latin."
Kai jumps up on his desk and starts humming. he started jumping desk to desk air guitar info to the song he was humming.
Pretty soon he was full on sing.
"I kissed a boy, and I liked it, got all the honeys in the club excited!"
His tenor voice ringing out across the room, a wicked grin slipping into his face.
Leaning close to a girl he whispered the next line in her ear.
"I kissed a boy, and they just loved it!"
Her and her friends squealed.
Finally making his way back to his desk, he jumped on it and gave a deep bow, ending the song. the teacher returned just as he hopped into his seat and leaned back, already falling asleep at the sound of the teachers droning voice.