We're playing what?

"No!"
"Kai, just come outside, please?"
"No."
"Kai you are acting like a child."
"Nuh uh"
"Kai get your ass outside this door!"
I peek my head around the front door, shocked.
"Haruhi!" Everyone exclaimed.
"My sweet baby girl has become tainted!"
Tamaki fainted dramatically.
The twins used this opportunity to barge through my door, throwing themselves onto the large grey couch. The rest of the club shuffles in behind them, standing awkwardly around the glass coffee table.
"Hey! Get out!" I shout, frustrated.
"Come on Kai! The ball is in two days, we want to hang out before then!" Karou groans.
"I understand that, but why do I have to be included?" I deadpan.
"My devilish son doesn't even want to spend time with his own family!" Tamaki shouts, draping himself across the matching loveseat.
Throwing my hands up in the air, I storm out of the living room through the archway into my kitchen.
Aki is watching amused from around the corner of a doorway. I catch her eye.
"Aki! Since these nimrods refuse to leave, can you make some lunch? Pretty please?"
I bat my eyelashes over dramatically and move towards her so I can fall across her shoulders. She shrugs me off and heads toward the stove.

'I just wanted a day off, is that too much to ask? Oh well, if I'm stuck with them, I might as well make this entertaining for me"

"Well, if you won't leave, we might as well play a game while we're waiting for lunch."
I glance around the room, and motion with my hands.
"Everyone sit down in a circle."
Shooting me confused looks, everyone moves slowly and awkwardly, bumbling into each other in an attempt to find a space.
"Uh, Kai?" Haruhi questions. "why are we doing this?"
"because!" I flourish dramatically "we are playing truth or dare!!!"