Hellfish shunting!!!

"Why did they invite the girls?" I ask Haruhi.
"I'm not sure either."
We both sit on a blanket under an umbrella, watching the members of the Host Club entertain.
"Um haruhi, aren't you going to go swimming with us?" A girl in a group of three asks.
"No, uh, I like looking at the sea from a safe distance." Haruhi mumbles.
"Well if you're not going to go swim, would you mind if we sat here and talked with you?" Another girl in the group asks.
"But why? You girls should go swim, I mean, you've got cute swimsuits on!" Haruhi smiled.
'Christ, he practically sparkles, no wonder he's the natural type!'
That morning I was dragged from bed by the host club. I slept in the car, but once we arrived, they shoved me into a dressing room filled with swim suits. Now I'm wearing a pair of green and black checkered bottoms, and a white t-shirt with a patter made to look like splattered green paint in the shape of headphones.
'Well, I might as well take a nap, catch up on my lost sleep'

I awake to find the twins standing over me.
"What the hell do you want?" I mumble, angry that they woke me up. Tamaki pops up behind me and yells
"What did you say?!?! A gentleman should never curse!!!! He should use sweet melodic words to soothe the souls of girls everywhere!!!!"
I glare at Tamaki so harshly that he  ran of to go grow mushrooms in a shed, and turn back to the twins.
The twins, looking nervous, ask
"We were just, uh, wondering-"
"If you wanted to go explore a cave with us-"
"And a few of the girls."
I look at them for a moment longer, then my glare softens.
"Well you already woke me up, so I might as well." as I got up, I hear a sigh of relief from the twins.

After some not so successful attempts to scare me and haruhi, we left and we're both walking along together on the beach, haruhi carrying her bucket of shellfish, when we hear a girl scream.
Turning we both run towards the source.
We arrive on top of a large rock where three girls are being attacked by two drunk guys.
Haruhi threw her bucket at the first guy and yelled
"Hey, leave them alone!"
I ran over to another one and pull the girl out of his arms, and into my own.
"You have no right to treat these girls this way, and I suggest you leave."
I state calmly.
"What you gonna do about it punk?" He asks, advancing towards me.
I quickly let go of the girl and give her a light shove towards the way down, letting her know she should leave. she ran down the rock quickly.
The other turned towards haruhi.
"Yeah sissy boy, what you gonna do about it?" He grabbed Haruhi by the front of her shirt, twisting his hand and pulling her closer. the other two advanced towards me, grabbing me by either arm.
"I think you need to go for a little swim!" The guy holding Haruhi announced, before shoving him off the edge of the cliff.
"No!! I scream, my voice ragged with fear for my friend.
"Oh what, was he your little boyfriend?"
"Aww, poor little gay boy wants his boyfriend"
They torment Me For another few seconds, and when I refuse to respond they said
"Well then you can join him."
And shove me off too.