It matches my sexuality!

After throwing down some Chinese food, me and haruhi start walking along window shopping. We are chatting casually when all of a sudden I see something that catches my eye in a window display. Without thinking I run in and grab it, haruhi confusedly trailing behind as I make my way to the changing room.
"Wait Kai, why are you getting that?" I ignore her as I jump into the changing room as I hear her sign from the other side of the door. I quickly change and Step out to see haruhi staring at me.
"What do you think?" I say, twirling flirtatiously. A poofy, over-the-top, rainbow sequined dress twirls with me. Haruhi doubles over with laughter as I continue to mess with her.
"Come on haru-chan, aren't I pretty? tell me I'm pretty!"
She's rolling on the floor by now.
"Come on, it matches my sexuality! I think it fits my figure perfectly!" I exclaim as I pull the much too large top up as it slips down.
finally I join her in laughing, before picking myself up and changing back.
She's still giggling when I come back out and as we step out of the shop she looks at me, a light grin on her face.
"You're crazy, but at least your not as bad as tamaki!" I sweatdrop.
'I think that's the closest to a compliment I'm going to get'

I know it's really short but I'll update probably tomorrow.