Llama costumes and sombreros! (Part 1)

I pant, running down the street quickly, the sombrero I'm wearing keeps slipping down in front of my eyes and the llama costume I'm wearing makes it sweaty and hard to run. I glance backwards to see the limo following behind me with six boys screaming out the windows.

I should probably back up.

It really did start as a normal day.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Aki I will give you a raise if you let me stay!!!!"
I plead, gripping viciously to my sheets.
"You know you won't." She mutters.
"That may be true, but I'll say anything you want if you let me sleep!" I scream.
The sheets slip out of my grasp and I go flying back into Aki.

I finally give up and get dressed, grabbing a granola bar and dragging myself to my limo.

I arrive at school about 10 minutes later. I walk to my first class and throw myself into my seat and wait for haruhi to arrive.
'Class hasn't even started and I'm bored'
Haruhi wanders in and sits down, turning to face me.
"How are you?"
"Aaaggghhhh."
"Weathers great isn't it?"
"Aaaggghhhh."
"Well, you're quite talkative." She mutters, reaching into her bag for a book. As she settles in the twins stroll leisurely in.
We all settle in for another boring day.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hooray!" I shout, jumping from my seat and grabbing my bag, yanking haruhi out of her seat, down the hallway, and to the host club.

We walk in to see tamaki dressed as a lion.

'Well then'

"Tamaki, although I'll probably regret asking this, why are you in a lion costume?" Haruhi asks.
"Well, it's today's theme! Don't you worry, I have costumes for you two and everyone else as well!"
"That's what I was afraid of."
I walk back to the changing rooms and grab the bag with my name on it.
'Well at least he knows what I like'

"Oh boys!" I yell.
I step out of the dressing room and pose. I have on a fedora with small fox ears popping out either side. A dove gray vest over a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Gray pants, black shoes, a fox pin on the lapel, and some whiskers drawn on with eyeliner complete the look.
"How do I look?" I say, doing a small twirl for the rest of them, who are admiring the costume appreciatively.
"Wow Kai, you look super cool!" Cheers honey, who is in a full bunny costume, which looks remarkably like usa-chan.
"Indeed Kai, you pull off such a costume perfectly!" Tamaki twirls, sparkles cascading around him. Everyone else nods, agreeing.
Suddenly we all turn around, having heard haruhi's curtain swish open. She wears a robin costume, which involves brown pants and a brown shirt with a red center part, and a brown feathered coat over it that has long tails in the back. She also has a brown bowler hat, completing the outfit.
Tamaki squeals, and rushes at her but she sidesteps and he goes flying headfirst into the changing room.
Everyone else changes into their costumes and gets ready for the guests. Tamaki is a bear, kyoya is a black cat, and the twins are tigers.
Just as we have everything set up and get into our proper places the ladies arrive.
"Welcome!"
I take my seat at my table and soon get into the routine of entertaining the girls.
"Excuse me a moment ladies." I murmur, standing and walking over to haruhi. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and lean my head over so it's right next to hers. I give a devilish smile and start speaking.
"Hey haruhi, did you know foxes eat birds? And I could just eat you u-" I feel a force slam into my side and fall over, before feeling a shock of cold water drench me.
"What the hell?!?" I look up to see tamaki and the twins standing over me.
Tamaki arms are outstretched, and the twins are holding a water pitcher.
"Okay, got it. May have crossed a line there. but do you have some other clothes? I don't want you ruining the ones I have to wear home."
Suprisingly, kyoya stood and outstretched his hand.
"l know where some extra clothes are, follow me." I take his hand hesitantly, allowing him to pull me up. I follow behind him as he walks through the doors that lead to the changing rooms and storage area. I step through the door and turn and shut it behind me. All of a sudden a hand grabs my wrist, whipping me around and slamming my back into the wall. I look up to see kyoyas face inches from mine, smirking slightly. Inside I start to panic, but I keep my face calm. Kyoya keeps my wrist pinned above my head, leaning over to my eye level.
"how are you Kai?" He asks conversationally.
"W-what?" I mutter, confused.
"We need to have a little chat."
"The fuck are you on?"
"excuse me?"
"Your excused!"
"Kai!" He grabs my wrists tighter, glaring into my eyes.
All of a sudden, his grip losens, he steps back, his calm mask slipping back over his face.
"You know what? We will talk later, the other outfits in there." He points behind a curtain before walking back out to the room.
'What the heck was that about?'
I shrug it off and go to change.
'Really? This is all we had?'
-------------------------------------------------------

I know this is late, I'm super sorry!