The flirty type!

Finally I'm let go to find that I'm surrounded by a group of boys... well, boys and Haruhi.
"What the heck was that?!?!" I shout. I notice the blonde boy from earlier, as well as the twins. there is also a boy with glasses, what appears to be a young kid in a high school uniform, and a tall stoic dude.
The kid with glasses steps forward.
"I suppose we should introduce ourselves," pushing his glasses up, he points to the blond idiot.
"This is Suoh Tamaki, our club president and son of the headmaster," I look at Tamaki-sempai making eye contact for a moment,and I give him a smirk, before he blushes and I turn back to glasses boy.
"It seems you too have already met." Hke tries to keep a calm face, but I can tell he's burning with curiosity. He points to the twins next.
"And these are the Hitachin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru." I smirk at them and there faces go scarlet red. This time glasses only responds with a 'hmm'.
"This," pointing at the kid "is  Haninozuka Mitskuni," pointing to the tall one "and this is his cousin  Morinozuka Takashi.".
"Hi! You can just call me honey, would you like some cake?" He stares at me expectantly, only to be picked up and carried away by his cousin.
"Not now Mitskuni." he says.
"This is Mori!" Honey says as he's carried away.
"You have obviously already met Haruhi, and I'm Ootori Kyoya." glasses finished.
" And we," tamaki jumps in " are the ouran host club!" Then they all posed.
"Well.... you're all crazy, goodbye." I started walking to leave, but they grabbed me and dragged me back.
" We have business to discuss." Kyoya said. his glasses flashed and he gave me a smirk that could make babies cry.
I sweat-dropped and tried to hide under a cushion, only to have Mori take it away. "Traitor." I mumble under my breath.
"It seems you have found out about Haruhi's little secret, and we can't have you running around telling everyone." he opens his journal.
"I believe we can come to an-"
I interrupt him and walk over inches away from him, going into my flirty mode. 'this is gonna be fun' I think.
"Honey, I would make any agreement you want me to," I lean in really close to his ear. "as long as you keep looking at me with those beautiful eyes."

He looks over at me and I smirk at him staring deeply into his eyes. He looks surprised, he was clearly not expecting that. I walk over to the couch and take a seat, crossing my legs and stretching back, placing my arms behind my head.

I love flirting with them, they get so flustered. How funny.

"We can't have you knowing Haruhi's gender and blabbing to the whole school, so, starting today you are a host!" Tamaki proclaims.
"No." I say and start walking to leave, but the twins block my path.
Kyoya looks at me and flashes his glasses, and I realize he means business.
"You know, I wonder whether the school would be as open to you attending here if they knew a few details about you..." Kyoya says, giving me a fake smile. I freeze, and stare at him, trying to decide if he's bluffing.
I don't think he is.

'How does he know?'

"Fine whatever I'll join." I mutter crossing my arms in defeat.
"Yay!!!" They all shout.

"Now, you need a type." Tamaki declares, and they all stare at me with thinking faces.
"I mean, I know I'm beautiful and all, but there's no need to stare!" I say jokingly.
"The flirty type!" Tamaki screams jumping in the air with sparkles surrounding him.
'Oh great.'