The twins house!

"Holy crap!" I exclaim as we pull up to the house.
'It's giant!' We step out of the limo and I pause to stare at the marble columns.
"Well..."
"Come on..."
"In!"
They grab me by the arms and drag me forward to the door.
They practically carry me down the maze of halls, and I nearly slam my face into a door when they make a sudden stop in front of it.
"And here..."
"We are!"
They throw open the doors with a flourish, and I see racks upon racks of clothing, seemingly stretching for miles.
"Uhhhh... I'm gonna just..." I start to back out of the room slowly.
"Oh no you don't!" They latch on to my arms and pull me to a section full of suits in every color, style, and dimension available.
They speedily grab some out and throw them into my arms, making me stagger under the weight. I am then escorted to a changing room.
"How about this one?" I step out in a light brown tweed suit, with a maroon shirt and suspenders underneath.
"They look thoughtful for a moment, before simultaneously giving a verdict.
"No!"
With a sigh, I turn to change again.
-------------------------------------------------------
"It's been hours!" I throw myself onto a couch face first. I roll over to see the twins looking thoughtfully down at me.
"Y'know..."
"That couch..."
"Matches your eyes!"
I look at them blank faced.
"Huh?"
The twin both turn on heel and run off into the racks, searching.
Rolling my eyes, I lay back down and relax.

Ten minutes later the twins appear, out of breath but eyes gleaming. They confidentially throw a suit at me. I glance down to see a forest green suit, almost black. I shrug and haul myself off the couch, quickly pulling the suit on over a light grey shirt.
I step out and see the twins faces light up.
"Perfect!"

•I'll update again pretty soon, sorry I haven't been as often