Cleaning relaxes me

You could hear a pin drop.
Everyone was staring at me like I had grown a second head.
I glare at the twins, and out of the corner of my eye I see Tamaki's face, solemn.
I put a blank look on my face and take a deep breath.
"I quit." I turn on heel and walk out the door.

It has been two days since I quit the host club, and in those two days I have cleaned the entire house top to bottom, payed all the bills, done all the shopping, and cooked six gourmet meals.

Aki knows something's wrong, when I'm upset I can't just sit still and mope, but I refuse to tell her.

I am currently scrubbing out the oven after a little incident with a soufflé.
"KAI GET OUT OF THAT OVEN AND TELL ME WHATS WRONG OR I'LL CALL TAMAKI AND FIND OUT MYSELF!!!"
I jump and smack my head on the top of the oven, then pull it out of the oven and turn to glare at Aki. I am still sitting on the floor next to a bottle of cleaner and a rag. We glare at each other for a moment before I look down pouting.
"Nothing, just leave me alone okay!"
I mumble, glaring up at her.
She reaches into her pocket and pull out her phone, dialing a number.
"NO WAIT!!! I-I'll tell you."
I finally mumble out the whole story to her while hiding my face in a cushion.

"THEY DID WHAT?!?!?! THOSE STUPID LITTLE TWERPS ILL SKKKIINNNNN THEM!!!!!!! THEY DONT KNOW WHAT COMING TO THEM, NO ONE HURTS MY KAI-"
"I'm not your Kai, I'm my own Kai."
I mumble through the cushion.
She is tearing apart the house trying to find her bus pass so she can go kill them. I'd tell her to just forget it but I like life!

Just as she found it we heard the doorbell ring. She stormed over to it and swung it open.
Standing there on my front step, was the host club.
'oh no'