A suit?

" I just don't see why I have to wear a stupid suit!" I grumble skeptically.

We are all sitting in the club room talking about the ball. Haruhi is ignoring everyone and reading a book, while we are all arguing, and honey And mori are eating cake.

" because Kai," tamaki flourishes "the ladies want dashing gentlemen who will sweep them off their feet and fulfill all of there hearts desires, and to do that we must look the part!"

The twins sidle up on either side of me.
"Yeah Kai," they both lean in close to my ears, making me squirm. "we gotta look good for the ladies."
I take a brisk step forward to get away from them.
" well I don't even own a suit so..."
Two hands grab my shoulders and yank me back, and I'm suddenly caught between the twins muscular arms again.
"Oh don't worry about that..."
"We got you covered..."
"And it won't even cost you..."
"Much."
I look over at haruhi, who seems much too amused with the whole situation.
'Help me'
I mouth, but she just shakes her head and grins lightly.
"How about this Kai..."
"You can just come..."
"Over to our house."
I glance up to see their faces mischievously grinning over me.
"Nope. No no no no no, you are not taking me to your creepy sex dungeon!"
I duck under their arm and cross the room, flopping down and laying across a couch.
They all adjust and move over so we are all in a circle around my couch.
"Well Kai, you can either go buy a suit, or accept the generous help of the twins." Tamaki said matter-of-factly.
"Fine, whatever." I mumble.
"Yay!!!" The twins cheered. I glance over to kyoya, who has been curiously quiet throughout the conversation.
'Holy crap' i think. 'Kyoya is... Mad?'
Kyoya is clenching his fists and his mouth is twisted into a frown.
"Hey kyoya," I turn to him. " what's got your panties in a twist?"
All of a sudden he slams his computer closed, grabbed it, and stormed out of the room.
"What's his problem?"