the savior

forth POV

i massage my head in frustration.

Lam finally found some information about my angel, but it doesn't help. even my best hacker can't find anything about them. i don't know how Lam managed to get that little information and I don't want to ask. we already make a deal years ago I will let him do whatever he want and he will let me do whatever I want as long as its not killed myself.

Lam know me better than any of my brothers.

i love my brothers but there's things that I don't want them to know

compare to my other siblings I'm the dark horse of this family.

dad give me the reign of his dark world.

i hate it at first but the more I know the more I determined to make this work.

dad need me to make sure our family safety

not only our family but also all people works for us.

but since I met him my brain cant function normally.

i want to meet him again I was trying to meet him but always failed.

its like universe don't want us to meet.

"forth you have to go to chiang mai this afternoon for the meeting with other families"

Lam walk in my office with a cup of coffee in his right hand and his iPad on his left hand

"can I not go? i really don't want to go anywhere outside bangkok right now"

I take the coffee Lam put in my table.

"stop acting like brokenhearted teenage boy" lam look at me unamused.

i just glare at him but cant find something to retort. I'm indeed a heartbroken boy right now.

"come on man, let get ready. Tul already on his way here. and his cousin already warn him that you have to come this time. you already skip too many gathering. they gonna cross the line and claiming our properties there if we don't show up this time"

"just let them be" I mumble

SLAP

Lam slap the back of my head with his ipad

"ouch that's hurt ai asshole"

"say that again and I'm gonna beat you for real" Lam said while rolling up his sleeves

"I really don't have any willingness to meet them. the only person I know there is Tul's cousin and his boyfriend"

"that's because you are being dumb. they get bigger part there since 2 years ago because you drop our guard there and focus on that secret laboratorium on Tul's factory"

"I pray to any deity up there for you to feel how bad is my rut" I snap at Lam

"not a chance. I'm also the receiver of that pills you manufactured. so thanks to you I wont ever feel that kind of thing"

"Ugh I hate you"
"Ok I know, shut up and get ready now"

Lam insist to do everything together with me, so when I try the suppressant he also take it.
I don't know if he ever have problem with his rut, because I never see him leave me at all.
He hate skin ship, he even hate human relations. The one and only homo Sapiens that didn't disgust him is Park.

Slap...

Ugh, he hate skin to skin contact so he keep slap me with whatever he have in his hand.

"What?" I glare at Lam
" I told you to get ready not daydream ai saat"
" Okay,,okay,, I'm gonna get ready now. Get out"
I don't want to bicker with Lam right now so I better do what he said.
"Nah.. I'm gonna wait here. You can't be leave alone"
"Tsk, suit yourself "