the twins

knot and pick stare at the picture that Ming shows them. then they look at Arthit hope he will explain what is happening. after some time finally, Arthit stops laughing and clean the tears.

"oh God... its been so long I never laugh like that"

"so, can you explain now? what is it? why you laughing like crazy just now" Knot asks

"I can't help but laugh because this boy feels insecure by his boyfriend's new friend. and he said, even the new friend is asexual doesn't mean he doesn't have a heart. aww..... arent he so sweet...."

Arthit finish his explanation and start laughing again, but now not only Arthit, Pick and Knot also laughing while holding their tummy. Ming getting more confused by his fellow hazer behavior.

"guys, im not telling a joke. why do you guys laughing at me???" MIng is sulking more now

"okay,,,*cough* okay,, im stop laughing. *cough*" Athit try to stop his laughing and faced this confused boy in front of him.

"do you guys know him?"

before Arthit answer his phone beeping. he check it and smile after reading the message from his twin. 

"of course we know him Ming. i will explain later. but first tell me, what is your lover?"

"owh, he is an alpha. he said he is regular alpha, but i dont undesrtand what he mean by that. isnt all alpha is the same?" ming answer and ask back

"of course not. but not many people know this. i think your boyfriend is quite knowledgable, unlike you" Arthit say with a smirk

"yeah, he is kind of nerd and bookworm too"

"then how come he be your lover? you are a gang member, with him, a cutie bookworm?" Pick cant help to tease Ming too

"Damn you ai Pick, dont tease me or i will make your cutie run away too" Ming tease Pick back, and Pick only widen his eyes while Knot and Arthit look at them amused

"is he can fight? or mastering any defense skill?" arthit ask again

"i dont think so,, he get bullied a lot when he is in highschool. but i teach him some move to defend himself" Ming answer, dont really understand why Arthit ask this kind of question.

"then is he good at anything?"

"well, he is good with chemical, thats why he take science"

"well, then, you dont need to worry about his new friend get close with him. except maybe your lover drug him, he wont ever do anything wrong to your cutie"

"why are you so sure? do you know him well?"

"just check it yourself. he is coming here. now can you please bring our freshmen Moon of engineering here, asap?"

"i dont undesrtand what are you talking at all, but okay, i will bring that boy now."

with that ming walk out to find the new moon of engineering. that boy is an athlete so its easy to look for him. but what will Arthit do with him? is he a former Moon too in his old uni? look at him, its not a surprise if he is a campus moon too. this year they have to win the tittle, last year they just got the runner up position because their moon is friend with the recent campus moon, and he cant see his friend loose. what a dumb, he choose to get punishment instead of make his friend loose from him. but this year moon, he looks like love to compete, and the hazers quite sure he can win the campus moon title this year.