the V

forth pov

i blink and see my ceiling

i dont remember how i fall asleep or how i can be in my bed. must be Lam, he is the only one who have my key

i keep work after hour to distract my brain

i already ask lam and his team, even i contacted Lisa and beg her to help me.

but none of them give me the result im hoping for.

my angel, all i know his name is Beam Baramee, but i know its fake, all information about him to enter this country is fake. but it was made very much alike to the real one, no one will know its all fake document if not for Lam's eagle eye.

so even i know he is suspicious person, i dont know what to do with him

i can blackmail him with his illegal status, i have his contact too, but im not sure he will take me seriously, or even willing to comunicate with me. 

he is such mysterious person.

his document was made as if he was born here, move to other country and just back here again to continue his study. while in fact there was no record of his birth, none, all over the world. maybe he really is an angel who come from heaven, thats why his birth was not recorded. i facepalm myself, that is bullshit forth. angel is not real, its just a hyperbole.

rrrrrrrrtttttt rrrrrttttttrrrrrrttttrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttt

i look for my phone in nightstand but its not there

so i have to sit and rumage my bed to find it, turns out it is inside my suit pocket, which lay on top of my drawer. how it can be there, i dont know, maybe im sleepwalking again. 

i used to sleepwalking since kids, and its mostly happen when i have too much in mind.

lately its not only too much, but my brain feels almost melt.

tttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt ttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttt

sigh,,,

its keep ringing, so i guess its important

Tul calling

hmm?

Tul?

its rare for this guy to make a phone call. he is the same as Lam. talk less do more.

"sup?"

"i got info about people who stole your project"

"which project? i have many project and many of my competitor keep trying to steal it"

"that S project"

"owh... so you heard about it?"

"who do you think i am? i may not the member of real mafia gang like you. but i wont let anyone mess with my factory"

"i know buddy. so hows your mom?"

 "they should be grateful that my mom is not here at the moment, and my employee too scared even to imagine how she will react, so they do anythig possible to track thse thief down. we got the traitor, its your time to work. i dont have tiime to interogate them. we have to make new smaples and make sure the formula are allright. if they mess up the formula, im gonna make them die very painfully. so make sure you dont kill any of them"

"okay. im gonna be there in an hour"

see... those thief dont know who they mess up with.