0

Being omega suck
That what I always heard from those omegas

Yeah, sure
Its SUCK
You always get picked, get bullied, even raped. To get a job with high salary is only a dream for omegas. That job is for alphas. Even the smartest beta won't win when alpha come into equation. Most privileged profession for omegas are teacher and assistant Doctor, never a real doctors. They don't trust omegas as they blind trust to alphas.
So yeah, being omega is suck with capital S
Even our species is minorities and almost rare but Community don't treat us like those of rare animals. Heck even animals get better treatment than us.
I don't know since when omegas placed at lowest place of hierarchy. If they really do the placement in hierarchy based on abilities omegas should be on top! And those commoner know as beta is the lowest rank.

Alphas maybe strong, fast learner, have good built and seems like every alpha always born in middle up family. In my whole 20 years of living I never heard or know any omega born in rich family. Well maybe it's because I don't live in a normal community for the first 15 years. why even the probability of omegas born is the lowest but with this kind of environment omegas are became more rare and rare. Most family with omega child will hide their kids, homeschooled, not registered in any system even some heartless human will throw away their omega child.
Actually omegas not a weakling, that what I always said. Even omegas nature is submissive but they are not a weakling. When the heat striking omegas have to hide or else they will attract unwanted attention from alphas, even some dominant betas can feel the pheromones of omega in heat, well not as strong as alphas instinct but they will attract the other when found something like that. And I'm quite sure betas won't be able to handle such kind of torture named "heat".
When heat come the body temperature will raise, every inch of skin became very sensitive, slick will flow out from their womb to make it easier for mating process, internal organ especially the womb will feel like squeeze over and over make them hurt, sore, and hot all over. Some omegas even lost conciousness and became like a drunkard full of lust and desire, begging to be touched. And it will happen every month start from age of 12 with range of 4-7 days until they get marked. Even they are marked but if it's a beta they will still get heat each month, but only their mate can feel the pheromones streaks.
So if omegas wanna get rid completely of that they should mate with alphas.
Percentage of alpha:beta:omega is 2:7:1. Wow...... This world most population is beta. Yeah,,, sure
If you mate with beta you won't get apha moreover omega as spring off.
That's how the alpha keep their high status, they only mate with another alpha to get alpha heir. It's a folktale not many people know that actually pair of alpha and Omega can produce baby alpha too. And for some special occasion pair of dominant alpha can make a special baby omega. But because many alpha have mindset that an alpha having omega child is a disgrace not many alpha parents want to raise their omega baby. Poor thing isn't....
But since I started my University life I find some rumors that there are omegas from rich family in my University. I don't know who they are coz their identity is keep secrets. Everything is easier to handle when you have lot of money right..... I feel happy for them that born in high up family and their family appreciate their existence.
You know why omegas mostly hidden?
No they are not weak, definitely not ugly and not scaredy cat either. The problem is omegas are very attractive and their pheromones could drive every alphas crazy. Even dominant beta sometime can feel their pheromones too. Alphas are hot, sexy, good looking, etc. Betas definitely got attached to them. But omegas attractiveness is in different level. They more irresistible than alpha. Mostly omega are having pale skin, lean built, average height and sweet voice. Good thing they just submissive to alpha voice, they can resist betas order but not alphas order while using their alpha voice. Heck even beta will submit to dominant alpha, which are thankfully rare. But even they can resist betas if it's 2 vs 1 or more of course omega will seems weak. Because you know, once lust take over your body and mind anything will be in a haze and the only one those people could think is how to make the omega submit to them and enjoy those gorgeous body.
That's why omegas need to hide.
And the bless slash curse of born as omega is,, they are fertile. And as soon as their baby born, in 40 days they are ready to pregnant again.
So another reason to hide coz there are dickhead people that use omegas fertility as business. They will impregnate them, then take their baby, sell the babies and make them pregnant again until they die. It's sick, I know, but it's happened. Alphas are less fertile, and male alpha can't get pregnant. So, some male alpha couple need to adopt to get heir for their legacy.
And male omegas are extremely fertile. Just one shot on their womb and that omega will definitely got pregnant. But male omegas are more rare than female omega. So having male omega in your family is a gift but also a curse.
Thankfully there still be a good human being that have brain an humanity. I just know about it from very old book. There was a pair of genius omega that create medicine for omegas. But a greedy alpha capture them and that alpha make a fortune by selling that medicine. Those genius omega can't say no because their families and loved one is on that greedy alpha hand. Before die they leave a secret code of formula for the secret medicine but no one can solve the code. The alpha have done many research to recreate those medicine but no one can make the exact same and perfect thing.

A century have passed and those code still unsolved, but some decades ago a pair of alpha and Omega create something that almost identical to the legendary medicine, and the same tragedy happen again. But this time they are fortunate enough because they could break free and send their formula to a trusted pharmacological factory that not a greedy ass. It's not perfect, still have some side effects but at least it helped lot of omegas. They can live a life like another normal human, but the side effects is they became less fertile. Betas can't make them pregnant anymore. Only alpha-omega pair can produce a baby. And so the cycle back again, the omegas that doesn't want their fertility reduce choose to never take the medicine. So the only choice is hide again.

What about me?
What am I?
I don't know...
I never know
Until that fateful day
The day when I met my mate
My fated mate...

A/n
Sorry if it's confusing
I have so many things in my head but I'm not able to make a good word to write it down. It's messy but I need to write it down as basic story.
This will be very messy book with drabbles, time jump, flashbacks etc.
I don't know
My brain is never in systematic order.
Anything about me is messy.
I hope anyone that read this book can enjoy it.