brother

Lam POV

"I have some news for you phi"

Lam blink when he read a message in his personal phone.

Just like forth and all their inner circle, lam also use 2 phone, one for work and one for his personal use. It only have less than 10 contact in it.

This message was sent by foreign number, without name.

But he know exactly who is it.

The only one that he memorize the number without save it in his contact.

His little brother.

No one know about him

Not even his father, or so he thought.

His parents was married by arrangements, both are cold alpha that doesn't give a shit to anything other than works. Lam's grandparents make a deal with his mother, they will give anything she ask if she give them a heir. So, they married and have Lam.

At the day when he born, his mother give him to her parents along with divorce papers and all her legal documents.

She ask for freedom.

And she disappeared.

Lam's father only have his mind on his work too, but little by little the baby Lam make his way to his father heart and even he still same cold man, at least he can be little bit more human when Lam is around.

Both side of his grandparents always is war to get Lam for themselves, so he chose to be with his father Even that mean he will mostly stay home alone. He became more mature than any kids his age. His one and only friend is Forth. Who is his father's young master.

He gives Lam responsibility to take care of forth and that's how they become best friend.

But even forth don't know about his little brother.

The boy reach to Lam when he is in second grade of high school.

One day he got email from stranger that said he is his brother. Off course he ignore it at first. But the other person is persistent and keep emailing him. Even when he changed his email he still get inbox from the boy who said as his brother.

When he ask for a prove, he got his mother's picture.

Lam know his mother face bcoz his maternal grandparents always show him his mother's photo album.

And when he see the sender's pictures he have resemblance with Lam and his mother.

So since that day it's became their secret.

He even learn Korean and his brother learn Thai so they can communicate easier.

"what is it hoon?"

"I finally can crack some encryption for your special someone. Obviously he have some relation to bangtan family if it's the almighty agust d himself who protect his data. Im still not sure what relation but seems like he is part of their inner circle. And beside him there is also someone else with same treatment as him."

"means?"

"from what I can get so far, these two are sibling, they got in to the family 10 years ago and became part of their mission too. I hack to so many devices to collect this info so make sure you pay me handsomely phi."

"your parents are rich. Why ask for payment now"

"I don't want to use their money for this one. I don't want them know what im gonna do"