new boy in charge

This meeting is boring.
Not to mention the rudeness of  this so called junior and senior of mine.
I want to enjoy my one and half years of college life like a normal college student,,,, you read it right,, one and half. I already take full credit from very first of freshman year so it just few subject to finish. The remaining subjects are mostly labwork, and I have started to collect some resources for my thesis and make some essay to show up for my professor to decide which one the best for finals.
Me and beam are well know since our freshman year in our old uni for whole different reasons, but still, we are popular and almost every body from lecturer, staff, to students know us. They know not to make any of us annoyed moreover angry. It's only happens once but enough to make everyone put a save distance...
Should I make a scene so I can get my peace here? Just like in my old college? Here I have Ice and Bright, they know me so well, but I don't know if I can trust the other. Those two, even they disappeared but keep report  to me, to make sure their loyalty.
The one senior that approach me that day seems quite good, I can respect him as my senior, but I'm not sure with the other senior.

When I first step my foot in this meeting room their eyes scan me from head to toe. I can see from the corner of my eyes Bright and Ice facepalm themselves when they see me, but then Bright start to bite his own back of his palm to stop himself from laughing, while ice just clenching his teeth. Well Ice always the one with good manners, so I bet something gonna happen if even Ice have to do that.

" Oy nong, what are doing here? Are you lost? It's not place for freshman to enter without permission" one of the senior in nearby table  shout at me. All the other people in the room automatically turn their attention to me, except Bright.

"I'm here to attend hazer meeting. Sorry I'm late. Someone doesn't give me proper schedule" I said while glaring dagger to Bright.

"I never saw you before. Who are you?" Another red jacket ask me.

" Aw, arthit you finally come? Pick told me he give you wrong schedule so you are late. Are you just come in?" Tum who just walk out from small room in other side of meeting room greet arthit cheerfully, breaking the awkward moment.

"Yes P' Tum. I just come in" arthit reply politely.

Tum quite taken aback hearing the polite answer, somehow he feel icy shiver run down his spine.

"Uhm,, guys, like I said before. I have new Head hazer for this year hazing team. This is the one I talk to you. He is arthit, third year electrical student. He is choosen head hazer for this year in his old uni, but for personal reason he have to move to this country and fortunately he rolled  here. Just in time when we need new Head hazer." Tum said happily.

"Why you move here?"
"Do you really choosen as head hazer?"
"Do your uni train their hazer seriously?"
"Are you alpha?"
"How come someone like you be a hazer? Head hazer nonetheless?"

Some senior ask in same time, but the last question is asked by a junior, judging from his blue jacket.

" Is there something specific to be done if someone wants to be head hazer? In all honesty I don't want to waste my time to take care of freshman and planned to take another specialty this year, in other faculty as well"

"Then do your plan and leave the hazing to us that responsible" the blue jacket boy said in irritating voice.

"That's my initial reason to come today. But my hyung just call me this morning, congratulate me for keeping the head hazer tittle even in my new place and already sent me a present for it. So I guess I have to do it for my hyung. And after seeing your manner to your senior, seems like I have to teach you junior how to behave." Arthit said in cold tone.