cute gangster

No one POV

Since Arthit wake up too early today, he choose to ride his bike to campus.
This bike is what his hyung sent as gift for his head hazer position. He always wants to have one ever since junior high school but they always said no, it's too dangerous, but no one can stop him. One day on his mission he almost get caught and somehow managed to escape and snatch a bike. Since than he always use it and start to learn about mechanical, his first project is that very own stolen bike. Right now if he throws that old bike to the real owner, they wouldn't recognize it anymore.
But this one, is his dream bike. He doesn't know how kookie hyung found out, but he is really feel thankful for their attention.

Today is the first day this steel horse hit the road. He ask Beam to come together but he refused. His brother doesn't fancy this 2 wheels vehicle. He prefers his car because he can bring many things in there, including their lunch every day.
Arthit is not a picky eater, it's just Beam know better what he like so he always cook for them.
He ride his bike with clouded mind, but the breeze and traffic make his head clearer. This is what he need, do something to make his brain work hard, that way those annoying handsome face won't disturb him.

Last night Knott sent him something about last 2 activity that they have to prepare for their SOTUS. So he choose to go straight to hazer office and make arrangements for that. It's surely will occupied his brain for a while.

But who knows that when he just step into hazer office he found new announcement about freshy games. He already heard about it but haven't really check on it because Pick said he doesn't need to worry about the game. Engineering always win, so he doesn't have to think about it.
Out of curiosity he look at the schedule and can't help but curse because in most of the game engineering is head on with economic.

What the hell is going on with this year economic freshman. His fellow hazer said for years it's always geography and medical that become their ultimate rival. But this year geography just get 1 game to play versus engineering.
When he recall his conversation with his friends, Arthit grow pale. They promised to watch the final, and now looking at this, they will meet that boy for sure.

Kongpob POV

This week is freshy games week. All we do is enjoying the match with another faculty to win the first place.
I don't know why but my senior keep thanking us for our play.
To be honest I just play as hard as I can so my brain won't go astray to that cute head hazer.
Wait,,what?
They call him devil incarnate.
Why I call him cute?

tomorrow is semi final. we will face geography. and after our match it will be engineering vs medical.

I plan to watch so i can see how their play because whoever wins will be our match. 

call me cocky but im sure we can win this easy. i have my bestfriend as my teammates. and even with just 3 of us we are unbeatable. and im quite happy because the other teammate that we just know, sarawat and vee are quite good player.

i dont know why but i have this small hope in my heart that the hazers gonna come to the basketball match, at least to give support to their juniors. the hazer from other faculty always come to their junior play, but i havent see the engineering hazer, not even once. 

when my curiosity over the peak i eavesdropping some of them, and they said the hazer will only come to semifinal, and final. and the engineering department have to win all the competition they sign in to. or they will get living hell for the rest of their sotus day. not only the player but also their whole batch.

wow...

thats kind of harsh

but that is their tradition