the twins pt 2

Apo POV

"Uhm... Hello, I guess? What's with all this commotion phi?"

I just going to start my daily training when P' Ming come and drag me to hazer office, and then they told me to follow them without any questions. And here we are in front of admission office and some stranger are make a commotion. When finally my head hazer call me to stand upward I can see there are 4 senior from Geography, 2 freshman from other faculty and to my surprise, my twin and his best friend.
What the hell is happening here actually??

"So, now you see? This boy here is Apo, not that one" P' Arthit say to the Geo boys.

"Shit dude, they really a twins. I never thought I'm gonna see something like this" one of the Geo boy said to the one that looks like the leader among them.

"So, you are Apo right?
Now I can beat you to my heart content" that Geo leader speak to me with hatred.

" Yeah im Apo. But sorry phi, I won't accept to get beaten without any reason. Moreover, I don't even know you"

" You don't need to know me. Just remember to never make any girl heartbroken that bad again, after I beat you"

" Oy phi, what are you talking about? What girl? I never done anything to any girl. I'm going to all boy school since elementary. You can ask them, or even check my school register if you want"
I say, try to show them a reason, Kong and Kao are going to same school as me until junior high school. Even I'm not in the same senior high school as them but I still go to all boys school.

"Don't play dumb. I have a prove" that Geo boy look for his phone then show me a picture of a girl with...me?

Well it's me, even me and Kao are identical twin we still have some difference and I'm quite sure that boy in the picture is me. But,,, what picture is this? And this girl? I'm really don't know who she is. This picture looks like a picture that taken during tournament.

"I can say that is me in the picture, but I really don't know who that girl."

"Bulshit! You damn Playboy. Don't you think im scared to beat you just because I'm in your territory"

"Apo, let me see" P' Arthit asked me and I give the phone to him.
He look at it for a moment then glare at the Geo boys.

"Where you get that?" P' Arthit ask
" From my sister Facebook" that Geo boy hissed
" Apo, do you remember where and when this picture taken?" He look at me now, he look so calm so I will finish this problem asap before this head hazer of mine start to snap
" I'm not sure how it was taken phi because after tournament many people will come to congratulate and ask for pictures. But judging from the background I think it's my last tournament in last year of high school, just before semester break. After that tournament I have to focus for final exam so I don't participate in any other tournament, just helping the coach for daily training"

" Where do you put your hand?"
" As you can see, my right hand is holding the medal, while my left hand is beside my body"
"Then, who's hand is this?"

I squint my eyes to look at the picture again, P' Arthit is zooming the picture, and I see it. There is a man's hand in that girl's shoulder.

"I don't know phi. I don't remember with whom I take this picture. There's so much people come and go to take pictures with us, the winner"

" Do you ask your sister if it's really Apo who broke her heart?"

The Geo boys start to lost their confidence but they refuse to back out.

"She start to act weird since last semester of highschool and I often found her crying. She almost fail her final exams. When I ask her, she just keep silent. I just think she sad because she can't enroll to this University, but one day I heard her on phone and she cried, she keep saying it's all Apo's fault. She became miserable because Apo thitipoom. I'm asking her friend but no one knows about him. I even checked to her school and no one named Apo there. When I checked her Facebook using my fake account and finally I found that picture"