the other twins

Publish on January 7, 2020

Last day of freedom.....

That's it.
This day is the last day of my freedom.
Tomorrow is the first day of college, and goodbye to my freedom. I wont have time to lazying around anymore. Maybe I should feel grateful to my best friend to drag me enrol in my faculty, if not because of him, my brother will drag me to take the same faculty as him. And that faculty is hell in earth!

We have same face and feature but have very different personality. Maybe because our circle of friends is different? He go to different highschool, to another city, I don't know why he so insistent to life by himself. He come back home once a month with many interesting story of his school life, but he never bring anyone home.
He show me the pictures of his friends but never introduce them to me. He said he gonna make surprise for them if they keep befriend after highschool. I don't know what he meant, but because of it then me too never introduce him to my friends, except kongpob and gulf. Those two know about us but never say anything to our other friends.

Im quite anxious to life in college dorm, well call me mama boy, I don't care. But I never life alone, okay im not totally alone because I share the dorm with my brother but since we take different faculty, and even his faculty is started earlier than the other im always alone in our dorm.
Gulf and Kong haven't move to their dorm, they just bring their stuff and arrange their room then come back home. The last 3 days I life in Kong's house, I cant stand loneliness, but last night I choose to come to my dorm because sooner or latter I have to life here. My brother, as the free spirit he is, never stay in our dorm except to sleep and change his clothes.

This building is located right in the middle of university premise. I guess its because my faculty and my brother's is located in opposite direction so he choose this building, so both of us have same walking distance. Yeah right, walking.

Both of us get scholarship to study, our family not one of those high end family, even my father is alpha because my grandpa, my father's family disown him because he love my mother and they decide to elope in my father's wedding day.

My family life is such a drama, my father don't like to talk about his family, but I know he very grateful to his little brother, if not because of him, my parents wont ever elope and have me and my brother. But since that day father never contact his family at all. He even throw away his family name and we use mother's family name in our family register. My mother's parents love my father as their own son, because granddad also have the same experience. They even have to leave their country to flee from great granddad wrath. They never tell us the full story but I feel that somehow great granddad is someone dangerous. And my granddad always say that my brother's personality is like his father. While father said my personality is like his grandfather, very calm and calculative but little coward, somehow it make us look as lazy person. I never think about that tho, I love how I am, and have no intention to change.

So back to walking topic, we only have one car and father use it to work. So, he send us to our dorm with that car, along with all our necessities. And since the day he drop us off, we stay in our dorm, but when Kong and gulf come to dorm I beg them to bring me home. They know I cant stand leave alone so Kong brought me to his home. I have decide to walk to my faculty if those two doesn't bring their vehicle. It will be a good exercise for my leg, right?

I have no one to impress with any luxury, and im quite sure this college don't allow bullying, so im save, I guess.

But boy...........
Im wrong...!!!
Right now im running with all my might to save my life from this group of senior from another faculty that want to beat me because of misunderstanding.
.
.
.
.
.
.