confusing pedigree

Rrtttttt....rrrrttttrtt... Rrrtttttt...

Dad

"Hello, dad..."
" Kong, are you busy?"
" huh? You mean right now?"
" yeah"
" no. I just reading in our library"
" owh? I thought you in your dorm "
" nahh... I'm gonna depart tomorrow, all I need is on my dorm, I will go from home early in the morning so I can bring my motorbike "
" then come to my office."
"Now?"
"Next year...
Of course now. Your brothers will come any minutes now"
"Okay, I'm on my way!"

Kong slip his phone to his pant pocket and run to his dad home office.
That place is his second house, he always there anytime except when his papa drag him out. Even all meeting is attended by p' earth or p' mew, and now p' forth start to join in their business too. Kong felt left out sometimes, but p' forth already said to not think too much and enjoy his normal life as long as possible.

" slow down simba...."

Kongpob who is running in the hallway to go to his dad office slowing down his pace when he heard his brother voice.

His three older brother is walking side by side, they all look handsome as always. P' earth walking while busy typing in his tablet, P' Mew walking while both his hand inside his pocket. P' Forth looking down, when he see kongpob he smile, but Kong see his brother is kind of restless and he have dark circle under his eye.
" what happened to you p' forth?
What make you turn into panda? Aren't you a wolf?"

Earth and Mew turn to look at their little brother and burst out laughing, while the said brother only pout and says nothing.

" aow phiii..... Don't pout na. You look scary" Kong said holding his smile.

Plakkk!!

Forth said nothing but slap his little brother head before open the door of their father's office.

To their surprise, their papa and mom( aunty) is also there. Dad and papa are sit side by side while the mom sit in another couch. Their dad sign them to sit in the couch across the parents, so they sit and ready to listen to anything their dad need to say.

" you guys are here already " papa says, smiling look at his confused sons.
" what is it dad?" Earth ask
"Yeah, its rare you call us without notice before" Mew ask too.
Forth and Kongpob only stay silent.
"So it's need to give notice in advanced if I want to see my son?" Dad ask playfully.
" no, but you need to stop make me almost got heart attack. The way you call and ask me to come asap is like someone in verge of death "
" yeah, and your dramatic way of making all my assistant scare to death is not funny"
Earth and mew start to complaints and it makes their parents laughing so hard, their papa almost get teary.

*cough*
" okay boys, sorry for the drama *cough* I just little bored since you guys all busy by yourself and leave this old man alone" dad speaking while coughing to stop his laughter.
" that's so not you dad. So spill it. What make you call us all" Mew said sternly. Well mew is the ice prince of the family. Since he divorce with his wife 5 years ago he start to be colder and very stern even to his parents. But their parents are not ordinary person, nothing and no one can intimidate them.

" actually its your papa that want to speak to you all. And I think its the right time for you guys to know this." All of them shift their gaze from dad to Kongpob. The youngest alpha is always so eager to know everything about their family.
" this will be quite long and confusing story. I hope you guys won't angry because we hide it from all of you. I don't think its important for you guys to know about it, but with our family conditions this past 5 years, I think you should know all of this secret. I don't want anyone take advantage of you guys and lead you to wrong path just because we don't open up all our secret to our sons." Papa say after take a mouthful of water.
"So.... You ready?" Dad ask
" ready" earth
"Don't take long route" New
" don't put any riddle. My head can't take it for now " forth
" I've waiting for this time since forever " kongpob can't help but smile.

Meanwhile in another country...

"Hobi...!!!!!"

" hobi, get down here you horni horse! I know you're banging your mate right now. Stop for a while, you fucker!!"
Seokjin is screaming his ass of to get the younger alpha attention. He don't want to come to the said alpha's room because he can sense, even smell their arousal from outside their room. He know for sure its not their rut, just daily dose of their hormonal self.

"Jimin.... Let your mate come down here or I will make you two regret for ever born!"
" what is it hyung? Why you treat me for my mate's disobedience " jimin ask while walking from the kitchen to the living room, where his oldest hyung fuming while boring hole with his eyes to hoseok's door.
" huh???
Why? Where do you come from? " jin ask dumbfounded when he see jimin walking inside while eating ice cream.
" I'm craving for ice cream after reading story for chan. You need to lower down your voice or you will make chan wake up, hyung " jimin replied, eating his ice cream and scrolling his phone.
" if you here, then who the fuck is hobi banging right now?" Jin confuses now
" they haven't finished yet? I'm gonna join then!" Jimin happily run to his mate room, leaving jin bewildered alone.

" you better postponed whatever you need to talk with them until they finish hyung" namjoon tap his mate shoulder.

"But joonie.... I want them check this asap so we can help the boys with their big secret problems. I don't want Tee suffer any longer" jin try to reason his mate.
"

Postponed it for a day won't hurt hyung. Hobi already sent his newest information to Tee. They will be okay. I have sent some help for them too"
"What??
Who? Have you told them?"
"No, I don't tell them that I sent people to guard them. They will be on rage if they know"
" they sure will"
"Then... Why don't we join the feast in our own room? I can smell their mating pheromones from here" namjoon start to snuggle on his mate's nape.
"Nooo..... What if chan awake?" Jin try to refuse his mate's advance.
"Its taekook turn to babysit duty. I've make the deal with them" his hand start to roam in his mate body. He can sense that the older start to release his mating pheromones.
Without further refusal he bring his mate bridal style to their bedroom.

" now what we gonna do? " jungkook ask his mate when he see their leader back going further to their part of the house.
" let's just sleep in chan's room. My ass still sore, so unless you let me fuck you, you better stay away from me. No funny business, if I know the aftermath is this hurt I won't let you play that kink!" Taehyung is grumbling while walking to Chan's bedroom.
All seven of them take turn to sleep in the little boy's room since Tee and Krist go to Thailand. Chan can't sleep alone so they take turn to be his human pillow.
Jungkook huffed and pouting but follow his mate. He will try another kink until they find the one that really enjoyable for both of them. But he have to wait until his mate heal before convince him again. (You pervert bunny lmao)

A/n
If you guys think it's time to reveal the Jaturaphoom secrets then it's wrong...lol
Be patient na....
I'm gonna make both pair get their answer at the same time (or something like that)