New acquaintance

Tomorrow is the first official day of college.

I said it official coz it is what it is. The official first day. For me, 3rd year medical student it will be our 3rd week, we are start 2 weeks sooner than other faculties. Good thing me and my gang not in student body or we will have to start college life since a month ago. Just like my brother I don't like too much responsibility.

This two weeks I have got some new friends, so....... along with phana and kit, I got more people to share the assignment burden. There was Wai, an athlete that have body like a body builder, if I met him in Korea I will sure that he is member of a gang. But im not quite sure how mafia's life here. Im not fond of mafia's public relation, its my hyungs job. Me and arthit only do what we do best inside the country, maybe my brother know better coz he is the hacker, but just like me, he is ignorant to anything that not in his interest.

Arthit join hazer team since his 2nd year, after joonie hyung promise him a new car if he able to be part of hazing team. He always want to have his own car, not the company car that we usually use. And to my surprise he did it, and get his baby car. And now, he will be new head hazer in this new university, in a new country......

Boy.......

I hope those friend of him have spare soul, patience, and power to help him control is temper.

He is good boy actually,,,except when someone questioning him with bad intention, or mock his appearance in front of his face, or wake him up in the morning, or drink his pink milk.

That one trait of his is really annoying. Our fridge is full of his pink milk stock. And no one are allowed to drink it, except chan. He will share anything with chan, and chan only. Even I cant get away when I try to stole one of his pink milk.

From what I heard the student orientation have start from last week, but just unofficial thing, and the 2nd year hazer are the one responsible for that week, but start from tomorrow the main hazing team will take over. 

Poor freshman, they don't know what awaiting them. If this student orientation is anywhere near our old uni did, they will be dead meat at the end of the day but have to keep going the next day. More like a walking dead zombie than a new freshman,,, I hope arthit can tone down his cruelty. 

We are allright and easily passed all that activity because our training since child is worst than that orientation weeks. And it have positive side effect for us, no one try to question our gender or try to mess with us, since everyone know, we are the only group of freshman that can completed all task and stand still till the end. 

Every alpha in our batch avoid us, because we can beat them up if they slipped tongue in our hearing limit. Even kit is became as fierce since he start his last year of high school. No one know he is omega except our gang, we are known as crazy beta gang. I know phana is alpha, but somehow he tone down his alpha aura until no one notice since we start college. He was train to control his alpha instinct and pheromones since he start join in our family, and now he will appear as dominant beta for everyone.

Right now im walking in my new faculty building.

I need to memorize all the possible way to make shorter distance between both faculty. I don't want to use my car just to move from medical to science and vice versa. It will be wastefulness of gas, time, and energy. I will park my car in the first building where I get first class in the morning then walk or jog to move for another class. It will be a good exercise so I don't need to go to gym to much. I hate go to gym alone, and both kit and phana only go if I drag them with me. But with this school year schedule I wont get time to drag them with me. Kit is start to questioning why he take medical after almost go crazy with the assignment that our new professor give in the first week.