Pureblood vs dominant

" How do you know if you are pureblood or dominant?"

" What's that?"

Kongpob is having lunch with his two best friends in his house. It's the last day before they start their college life and they choose to hang out in Kong's family house. They forbid to call it mansion.

"What are you talking about Kong?"
"I just read this book, and it's stated that alphas are divided into pureblood and dominant. So does beta, there are dominant, normal, and recessive. But nothing about Omega. It's look like the book was torn at Omega part. I'm gonna look for that part"
" If you don't know then what you expect from us, huh? You are the bookworm, not us"
"Then you guys have to help me."
" Help you?"
" Yeah, help me to look for every books about second gender, you guys just get the book from the self to me, okay? I will select on my own which one suitable for my need. I will bring it along to our dorm"
"You kidding right?"
" Yeah Kong, you must be kidding me. Your library is bigger than my house, are you trying to kill me or what?"
" Owh come on guys.... You know I can't sleep if I'm curious right?"
" Just stop thinking about it. Besides, you take economy Kong, not medical nor science, why do you interested with this gender thing?"
" I don't know. But I feel something strange when I read about it,"
" You always find anything strange when it comes to second gender kong" Gulf said while open one of the book in Kong's desk.
" Yeah. I'm really curious, because my family hide it from us and just tell us when it comes to our 12th birthday. I never knew I'm an alpha before I'm start high school, you know.."
" I never know my gender till now" Gulf scoffed.

"WHAT????"

Both Kongpob and Kao can't comprehend what they just heard.

" What?" Gulf still as indifferent as before.
" How come you don't know your gender?"
Kong ask after gathering his mind together.
" Well I never checked it. My por also never said anything about it. They accept me for who I am, gender doesn't matter."
"Now I know why Dad accept you in our family. Just very few people can come and go to my house freely, you know"
" I know it better than you, young master. I'm your P's left hand, remember"
"What do you mean my P's left hand? Which P'??"

Gulf facepalm himself, why he always slipped tongue since they graduate from high school?

" Forget it. You will know later. Just focus on your research now"

Kong still curious but decided to shrugged it off for now. Gulf is very stubborn, he won't say anything if he already said 'forget it'.

"Uhm Kong, I don't know about the alpha, but maybe I can answer your question about beta. My parents are mate pair of alpha and beta. My Dad is alpha, all his family is alpha, while my mom is beta, my maternal grandfather is alpha and maternal grandmother is beta. And just like my grandparents, my Dad is disowned by his family because he choose to marry beta girl than alpha girl that my paternal grandparents choose for him. My mother is not average beta, I used to think it just because I'm adore her too much so she looks different from another beta, but since you always make a hussle about this matter I start to think too. Maybe because one of our parents is alpha, that's why we inherited little of their alpha genes."

It's quite good explanation. You know not many alpha - beta pair can be found here, mostly beta are married with another beta because the alpha family pride make them disowned their heir when they mate with beta, they said it taints their pure bloodline. My family is kind of the exception for that matter, but still, we hide my papa the Omega and present his sister, my alpha aunt as my mom in public eyes.
With community belief about Omega, and how they did awful thing to their own family just because they choose to mate and marry with different gender, I'm understand that my family do the best for our safety. I never hate my aunt for her 'wife' status, even I'm always thankful for her sacrifice.
But lately I just know that my aunt is actually asexual, that's why she volunteered to be our mom in public so no one asked her to marry. She is one of the Suthiluck heir, many man proposed her when she was younger, every time she refused the proposal, they always make a fuss and even spread rumours in media. When she finds out about my dad and papa relationship, she volunteered to marry with my dad. That way they stop the rumours, and give benefits for each other company.
No one except my immediate family know about Papa, he is hidden, unregistered in this country database. I'm really thankful my grandparents love their Omega son so much, if not because of them, I won't born in this world.
My Dad's family is another story. Dad never told us anything about our grandparents. He said all he have now is his own hardworking, not any inheritance. He never care about other alpha family comments, even if anyone of them confront him, he will make them loose their face or ask them for duel and beat them up. My Dad doesn't like too much mind trick nor manipulation. He always straight forward person. When he say no, then it's a no, can't compromise anymore, but if he said later, than later it is. He always keep his word and fullfil his promises.
Well.... I'm start to curious about my Dad's origin now. Seriously he never told me anything about his parents, where he come from, or how is it his childhood. Dad doesn't have friend as long as I know. He have a lot of acquaintance, colleagues, but not a real friend.
The only person I know share everything with him is Uncle Finn, his right hand man, assistant and also bodyguard. Actually Dad can save his own life no need for bodyguard but no one can stop Uncle Finn to accompany his boss. Except when he meet my Papa. Only this time, Uncle let him go without being followed.

Now my mission is to find out this breeding pattern. And try to dig up about my Dad's past.
I don't know what I will do next but at least I will make those smug alpha lost their superiority.