the moon

first published 21 December 2019

edited 12 June 2021 (i change some names of my characters coz I think it's more suitable now,, and I want to avoid confusion of my reader. sorry for my lack of updates)

"Oy Kong!"
"Kong...! Kongpob...!"
"Kongpob suthiluck!" Kao screams his best friend's name in the said name ears, make the owner of the name startled.
"Wtf Kao?! Are you trying to make me deaf?"
"Oh? You aren't deaf already?" Kao cocked his left eyebrow " coz I have called you for full 5 minutes but you don't respond at all"
"You really just like your p', Kong" Type said.
" what do you mean, Type?" Kong ask Type, doesn't bother to retorts Kao's statement
" p' forth also oblivious to his surrounding when he starts reading, but he has better reflect than you, at least no one can stand closer than 2 meters without him noticing, even when he is drowning in his reading if someone moves closer than 2 meters he will be alert. Do you see this scratch on my forehead? It's because he throws a mug to my head when I try to jump and surprised him when we in elementary school." Type said while pointing at his forehead.
" I never noticed. P' Forth is the closest to me, but he too leaves me now." Kong hung his head and close his eyes.
PLAk..!
"Wtf dude!!?" Kong glare at Type because he just slaps his head when he feels sad thinking about his brother.
" you're an alpha, act like one! Wtf is that with your long face, huh? they maybe not include you in that side of your family business but you also have your own share of responsibility! This college is your first mission. P' Forth trust me to be your guard for reason, you moron"
"Oy Type since when you became this fierce?" Kao is amazed seeing Type snapped just now.
" Yeah, I wonder too... Since we admitted to this college Type is changed " Kong now have full attention to his Friends
"it's not my place to say,, that was slipped tongue " Type nervously said.

Yeah, Type is different now. And Kao too, I'm oblivious before but now I start to see their differences. Since the day they told me about our living place, I start to think of it. And also see that these friends of mine are not what they show to outsiders.
At first, I think they are betas. But then I observed and found out they are not common beta. They both very quiet and try to not even getting notice by anyone, but somehow it makes the alpha brats in my class curious to bully them. In PE class they are as strong as alphas, their daily test also higher than another betas, only their id card that stated their beta status that make me believed they're not alpha.

Arrgghhhhh....... My brain starts to make unnecessary thoughts again.
But seriously, since we start college their behavior starts to change. They no longer quiet and bully material, their body also more divine. I'm happy they now always accompany me to exercises even be my sparring partner.

In high school, I got more friends, beta friends, but they are as savage as alpha, well they have alpha blood after all, so I can relate.
Unfortunately, only me, Kao and Type take economics, my other friends take other faculties but in the same university. Rome takes science, tew and wad in engineering, prae and maprang in art. Kao's twin brother, Apo is in engineering too.

Actually, I wanna go to engineering just like all my brothers, but papa said we have enough engineers and a bad boy in the house, he asks me to take economic instead because it will be more related to my part of the family business.
Unlike my brother, I don't get a special workload since high school. At first, I'm sad knowing this, I feel they don't trust me enough to handle the works, I even confront dad about it. He just said it's not the right time for me yet. Papa just smiles sadly when I cry in his lap but says nothing.
It was p' forth that take the burden from my head.
When he comes home that night he calls me to the training room and we spare. I never realized it, but I'm really weak when it comes to sparring with my brother. I realize I'm too proud of myself because I always on the top list in school, I forget that in real life I'm still nothing. Compared to my brother I'm a weakling. P' forth is the strongest of us 4, even p' earth and p' tharn combined can't beat him.
P' forth said "don't think too much, you will get your own mission when times come. For now, your mission is to be the best in every subject and make new friends. Make your own team with your trusted friends. Make sure not be friends with a traitor or anyone that can harm you and your family".
After that, he goes to his own place and never comes home except when I graduated from high school.

Since that conversation I decide to put my mind on another thing, if Dad and p' forth said I don't need to think about family business then I will think about our family secret. (Duh,,, this boy. Have you ever heard " curiosity kill the cat")
Now I have permission to go to our forbidden part of the family library. Damn....our library is even bigger than the public library in our town. There are many books in foreign languages too. Now I wonder why I don't learn more languages too, I just learn English in school and a little bit of Korean because I love to listen to kpop songs. But this library seems it have books from all over the world. What if the answer of my questions is hidden there? What if I can't find those answers because I can't read the right book? Ah, I will think about it later. For now, I will read those in my language first. (Don't you know the millennial tool named 'Google translate' lol)

And that's how I spent my time. When Type doesn't make me sparring partner in the training ground, or Aim drag me to a basketball court, I will do my research in our home library. Sometimes they mock me that I'm gonna be a bookworm if not for them. Maybe it is the reason they start befriend another student as well. So I can be a more social person. But its strange tho, they only make friend with transfer students, not with other students in our batch that starting school with us from beginning. And sometimes I feel like they actually know each other before. But I dismissed those thoughts, maybe it's easier for them to be close to one another because they live a normal life.

I'm gonna start college next week. It's 3 days from today. But right now I'm standing in front of my university because Kao drags me here. He said his twin brother forgot his name tag and their hazer are Satan so he has to bring the said name tag to save him, or else he will be the only son. I can't say anything when hearing it. All my brothers are engineering students but I never heard such a thing. Or maybe I will just be my oblivious self and don't take what they tell us about their hazer to my memory? I don't know, I was too young when p'earth start college life, too busy preparing for a final exam when p' tharn did, and too sad to think that all my brother leave me alone when its p' forth time. But if I remembered correctly, all 3 of them were head hazer when they on their 3rd year. I can't imagine my brother as an evil hazer, seriously they all angels to me.

A/n
Sorry for the typo n grammatical error. My phone sometimes has its own mind lol

Hope you guys don't get too confused read my messy writing