the light

"chan~~~ how are you today sweetie?"
" I'm good appa"
" Do any of your samchun make you cry again?"
" No.... They all love me appa. Don't worry about me. You have to be doctor ASAP and get back here"
"Why not the other way? You came here to appa and uncle?"
" Then who will take care of samchuns? If I go to you, they will be lonely"
" Owh come on~ it's seven of them there. While me and your uncle just two of us"
"Nah... My Thai is not that good. And you still so busy with your college. You should be thankful I'm such understanding little boy"
"Who teaches you something like that" I can't stop giggling when my son say those sentence. It must be hyung's conversation and he copies everything they said. I'm glad they are sane enough to not be their old foul mouth jackass when my son is around.
"It's kookie Hyung" see...its my youngest Hyung. I don't know why Chan refuse to call him samchun like how we teach this boy.

"Hey bro, ready to go?" My brother suddenly appear behind me.
"Yeah. Just get my daily dose of Chan"
" Let me see him" I hand my phone to my brother and get my bag from my bedroom. It's our daily routine, Chan will call me for face time every morning before I go to college. And I will call him in the evening to make sure he go to bed on time.
He is very smart little boy.
" Hey dude, how's life?" I heard my brother ask my boy.
" It's great uncle. When will you come back?"
"Aw, it's just a month and you already ask when we back? Why don't ask your appa?"
"You and appa take different faculty. Yours will end first before appa, how come I ask appa. He will cry again"
" Then I will back after your appa become doctor. I can't leave him alone can we? Don't you worry someone Will kidnap your gorgeous appa if I'm not here?"
PLAK
"Ouch... Why you hit me bro?"
" Stop make him overthinking"
"We have to get going buddy. Bye. Here speak to your appa" he hand me my phone. Chan seem to think hard.
"Appa, will you get a husband?"
"What the...."
"It's okay appa, everyone need their soulmate. I never ask you this but how is my father look like?"
Ugh... Why the hell we have to talk about this right now?? Chan never ask anything about his father, never, why now?
" Actually I don't really know Chan. It's just happened. Why? Do you want to have a father now? Don't you think our love is enough? I don't even know that man name or how he look like anymore"
" No appa. I don't need another father. Appa, uncle, and samchun are enough for me. I just curious. And I have feeling that appa will meet father again"
I stunned for good when he said that. Chan just like our gege. He blurted out nonsense but mostly what they said is come true at the end.
" Okay sweetie..appa need to go now. Love you Chan 😘😘"
I cut the phone call and put it on my pants pocket. My brother already waiting me in his car. Today is his turn to drive. We have our own car but too lazy to go separate ways, we study in same place after all. Just different faculty. So we take turn to drive, in our own car. I won't let him drive my car and vice versa. We're twin, but nothing similar about us. Or so I thought.

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter
It still characters introduction so I haven't write too much, and another problem is my phone is get kidnapped by my sons... So I can't type anything while they awake.

A/n 2.0
Seems like many of new readers are confused because I don't put the name or whose POV in some early chapter
I'm not forgetting it lol
I'm intended to make it like that
If you guys already read more chapter or already read other authors book, you can guess who are they just by the title of each chapter
Good luck
Thank you for reading this confusing story
I hope you guys enjoy it and please be patient to me.