have we ever met before?

forth pov

college.....

its been a year ago when im last step my foot here. its still the same as the last time im here, nothing too memorable though. well, i love my college days. even since the first day of it i cant be a playboy anymore, due to certain someone....but i still enjoy it with the brotherhood of my friends in engineering and also medical. but im enjoying engineering more, they are badass, cool, and carefree but love their friends dearly.

im not too excited with this day appointment actually. i hates giving speech i front of anywho, its p earth and p mew's specialty. i know what you think, p mew and speech doesnt sound pleasant in one sentence, right?? but its true. even he is ice cold and dont give a shit to anyone other than family, but he have way with words. he can be very persuasive, but intimidating too.

me? im better with my fist than word. so now you know why i dont think its a good thing to make me give a speech in front of all those sophomores. i know how is it, i have been there when im in my second years, and all i can think is,,,,this guy is bulshiting. just because we still a college students doesnt mean we know nothing about real world work. the whole time i just scrolling my phone and dont even listen to what they saying at all, even they assign us to make a summary of any bulshit they are spouting. i have my friends for that. and right now i also have lam for that. i just need to memorize what he have write for me.

"ai forth,,, is that you?"

"who else?"

"wow.... you stay with p' mew and lam for too long, their icy personality start to rub on you"

PLakkk....

"ouch Lam... its hurt"

"serve you right Max"

"why do you have to annoy Lam everytime you met him, you punk?"

"oh... hey Park, sorry i dont see you back there buddy" 

like usual Max round his hand on park's shoulder,, just like everytime they met.

"hands off"

"hands off"

yep... and just like usual, Lam and Tul will snap. sometimes those 4 make me got headache.

"lets go gays, they have waiting for us" i cant stand watch them do it again

"who you call gays?!" Park shout at me

"all 4 of you of course, who else? you guys are gays af, just married already"

ups..... seem like I drop the bomb. there is a reason why they havent together all these years. 

"guys..... nice to meet you. its been quite long time I havent see you. all 5 of you" someone call us, uhhhmmmm..... who is this woman again? i remember she is one of the lecturer. 

"owh miss Mint, nice to see you again... still single I see.." park said teasingly, i remember this woman always try to get in my pants. ugh.... her scent make me wanna throw up, so i just smile thinly while gritting my teeth, or else im gonna shower her with puke.

"come on boys...... its time for your speech" she led us to the stage. it will be me and Max who give a speech, because we are the youngest CEO of the year, and our company do some works together.

there are also some other people who invited to give a speech, so here i am, waiting in the front seat  for my turn. im almost dozing off because i have no interest to look, moreover listen to my biggest rival. he is middle aged man, with constipated face, i have to admit he is great entrepreneur, but his attitude is really pissing me off. but something make me cant really sleep. im feeling something nagging on the back of my head, and its make me reckless.