hello, do i know you

" He is so handsome" Maprang
" Are you blind???? He is cute~~" Prae
"Who are you guys talking about?" Oak asks his fellow freshman
"That boy over there, with red jacket," Maprang said without a glance at Oak
"Girl all 5 of them use the red jacket. Which one do you mean?"
" The one in the middle, pale skin, black ear stud"
"Don't even think about him. He is our nightmare"
"What do you say? He is so cute how come he is our nightmare, you silly"
" Well don't say I haven't warned you. That boy is our hazer"
" You must be kidding me. He does not look like an alpha to me. I have heard that only alphas can be a hazer in this uni"
" And where do you get that info ai Oak?"
" My roommate is a hazer. And he keeps ranting about this new head hazer. He said it's not fair, he is transfer student how come he be the head hazer. But no one can say anything because the person that has the right to be next head hazer is willingly, even recommend that new transfer student to became new head hazer"

"Woowww...... That's cool....."
" No.... That's a disaster!"
"Owh? Why so?"
" Because they won't do his command. They still think that transfer student has to undergo a sotus too, in order to become part of engineering family"
"So?"
" The new head hazer hasn't done anything about sotus in this uni, you see,, to become part of hazing team they have to pass a test, and it's harder than freshman sotus"
"Wtf,,,, this sotus is the hardest is all uni,, and you have to pass an even harder test to become a hazer? I won't do it even if they pay me"
"Well suit yourself girl. Being hazer is a privilege, moreover in engineering. That's why even they have to go through hell still a lot of students want to join hazing team"
" I still can't believe that pretty boy is hazer"
" You need to check on your eyes."
" Oh shut up boy.... Just look at him....
He is to precious to be called as Satan"
"Believe me, girl, he is"

All the freshmen are excited to see the famous new head hazer. The students that have seniors as their roommate are asking their roommate which one is the head hazer but most of them have no idea either. Only a hazing team knows which one is their new leader. But just like their gossip, many of the hazers are unsatisfied with this new boy. That still can't accept him.

On the other hand, Arthit don't give a shit about anyone thought.
All he wants is finishing the scheduled program as soon as possible, so he can start digging anything available to solve his own mystery.

His main hazing team is Knot, Pick, Prem, Toota, Ming, and Namtarn.
He is okay with the boys but has a bad feeling for the only girl in his team.
Actually, he wants to replace her with someone else, or just drop her from the team but they said the position is fixed and already approved by the dean so he can't do anything about it.
That girl looks at Arthit in mysterious ways, he can't say what is that,, because he never deals with a girl before.

In Korea his team are all boys, the gang is mostly man, only a small amount of female in their gang and only the leader know who are they. Arthit and beam never care about the other gang members, they only care about their hyung and inner circle.

So here, he can't do anything about all the girls that always giggling and ogling at him,,, he never thought himself is good looking, he always beat anyone who called him cute (even his hyungs) and never care about another people opinion as long as they don't invade his personal space.
Knot and Pick are his longtime friends and also his team so they know not to make him mad. But other people don't understand when they said don't make Arthit mad, so all they can do is drag Arthit away as soon as they see him flinch and release his pheromones. This is actually very rare, Knot and Pick even not sure now about Arthit's pheromones, even they are friends since junior high school they still don't know what is his gender. And Arthit never gives them a clear answer.
One time when they're making trouble in school their principal gave them detention but they keep messing around. When the principal can't hold his anger anymore he shouts at them using his alpha voice to make them stop but Arthit doesn't even flinch and keep messing around while Knot and Pick frozen like a statue. And when the principal treats him to call his parents finally Arthit stops messing around. He doesn't scare, he just doesn't want to make any of his hyung come to his school and make a scene.